ozz3000

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use component cables but am forced to use the setting 480i because when i switch to 480p (all cables hooked correctly) the screen splits in half and i have 2 duplicate screens. when i tried on my friends tv it worked. can anybody tell me how to fix my 480p problem?

i have a JVC brand tv, and it supports 16:9

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ozz3000 said:
i use component cables but am forced to use the setting 480i because when i switch to 480p (all cables hooked correctly) the screen splits in half and i have 2 duplicate screens. when i tried on my friends tv it worked. can anybody tell me how to fix my 480p problem?

That's what happens when your TV doesn't support the res. Is your TV a CRT? If then most likely it has component inputs, but doesn't support 480p.

ozz3000

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarriorReturns said:
ozz3000 said:

That's what happens when your TV doesn't support the res. Is your TV a CRT? If then most likely it has component inputs, but doesn't support 480p.

Hmm thats probably it. Thanks

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 1080(i dont know what i or p) and i got gamestop hd cables and everything looks great. the only problem is when i go to use 2nd generation vc games ( SNES and SEGA genesis) the screen flicks between the last two images on the screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill