Wii RVL-001 CPU60 - 480P Stuttering in Menus and Dialogs waiting input.

ZartudatuGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm noticing some stuttering on my Black Wii RVL-001 CPU60 version with component cables on my 32" LCD TV. I recently replaced my White RVL-001 CPU01 due to the GPU dying and pixels flickering in certain games. Now with this newer Wii I've noticed when using 480P in menus or if I'm playing a game and there is a dialog pending an action the screen seems like it is stuttering - but it doesn't happen in all games. I even brought out my White Wii with the dying GPU and tested it in 480P and no issues in menus. I also went into Wii Data, Saves, Then when you click to erase the save file and you're on the Yes or No confirm it stutters bad. I'm not sure what the issue is, and if this GPU is also dying it should be showing that pixel problem and weird textures. I also used all the same cables, and even tried another set plus another OEM power brick. With 480i there is zero issue. Sorry it is a bit hard to show with video due to the FPS. Since the Black Wii I'm using have CPU60 and not 01 I'm not sure if this is normal or not, and maybe if something is encoded differently that prior ones? Not sure if I should just re-cap as well to see if that fixes the problem.

Last edited by ZartudatuGaming,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/FJ-l3zDsUTg?si=FJ9FGgL8wc4346Sh