ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you're making sure that you pick the "export backup" option, right? And that you name it EXACTLY as the rom name appears, right? (export backup will dump the desmume save as a raw .sav file, which Cyclo uses)

Tesla

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I'm having a bit of a problem with this that I haven't seen mentioned before.

Running the game XPA patched on YSMenu. The game works perfectly, train controls and all, but when I get to a certain cutscene (when you, the princess and that other guy see the tower being messed with, right after a sword fight begins) the screen turns white and doesn't return to the game.

Has anyone had this problem?

EDIT - And when I try to skip it, it goes straight to the white screen.

NeoHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just been playing this game on CycloDS FW 1.55 for the last 6 hours and i have had no freezing, crasshing anything like that. And when i drive the train, I Have full control over it. :)

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoHaven said:
I've just been playing this game on CycloDS FW 1.55 for the last 6 hours and i have had no freezing, crasshing anything like that. And when i drive the train, I Have full control over it. :)
I hope you're using RTS, because Cyclo seems to have an issue with creating the right save file size right now, so the game just tosses it out when you reboot. Either that or I hope you made a save in desmume and transferred it over, because that's the correct size.

Battalia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I posted earlier that my ClycloDS wasn't working, but I just realized I hadn't applied the patch. I did that along with upgrading my firmware to 1.56b3 and using a .sav file from the emulator and my train controls work and I just got to the castle. My save works when I turn off my DS also. So, unless there's more trouble later on, the CycloDS does work.

NeoHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't do mine from Desmume because it wont load the ROM
frown.gif

ravagekd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edhel said:
ravagekd said:
Clean ROM on AKAIO1.5 doesn't work on my AK2 (non-i) - no train controls
frown.gif
Xeno patch works great though

You actually need to update your AKAIO loader, then it does work unpatched.

Here

I'll give that a shot, hadn't seen that mentioned elsewhere. (who can keep up with the massive/multiple threads, right?
wink.gif
) Thanks for the tip.

edougage

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've got a dslinker 8G , I set the save type on "Flash 2Mbit" I can creat a save but when i launch the quest I'm getting a black screen.Anyone know how to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night