Hacking 4.4a still freezing with Pokemon HG

ismaelWii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ismaro3.es
XP
Country
I've an M3i Zero and a CLEAN rom of Pokemon HG. Touchpod 4.4 freezes randomly (30 min.), and with the NEW touchpod 4.4a (with this, Pkmn HG shouldn't freeze)it still freezing ( about 1 hour.-
I think someone should communicate to G6 Team as they have not solved this problem correctly. It also happens to a friend with DS M3 REAL and a CLEAN ROM.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for my english.

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heart Gold has frozen twice for me with the newest touchpod, though it is still much less frequent than any of the patches out there.
~dhjohn

ismaelWii

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ismaro3.es
XP
Country
dhjohn said:
Heart Gold has frozen twice for me with the newest touchpod, though it is still much less frequent than any of the patches out there.
~dhjohn
Yeah, it's true. It is still much less frequent, but it still freezing, so the problem isn't fixed.
Delta Burn: SoftReset, SlowMotion, RTS and Cheats are disabled.

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does it freeze at certain points in game, after a certain period of time or totally at random?

You might try trimming the rom (back it up first). This has helped me fixing a freeze at a certain point in the past with a different game.

KaeserX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The best way to use pkm heart gold/soul silver is to patch it, there is an english translated + antifreeze patch out there, i recommend using that in the meanwhile. But still it can freeze at certain points.

Dizzy Doom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With the antifreeze cheat and the firmware, I've only found 3 types of freezings:
1) Right at the beggining of a battle, any time between "the screen goes black" to "the opponent Pokemon is sent out/shown".
2) When using a pokemon ability (Fly/Surf/Flash/whatever)
3) When walking arround, it starts to slow down, then freezes. I haven't seen a black area since I updated Touchpod.

Sometimes I'm able to use the game's softreset (L+R+select+start), sometimes it makes me power off the DS.
Oh, and I'm using a clean rom, no patches.

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not patch it with Rudlophs patch? I've gone 27 hours in Heart Gold in my M3i Sakura firmware, without a single freeze, i repeat ZERO freezing thru 27 hours of gameplay, already beat red etc.

KaeserX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Dizzy Doom said:
With the antifreeze cheat and the firmware, I've only found 3 types of freezings:
1) Right at the beggining of a battle, any time between "the screen goes black" to "the opponent Pokemon is sent out/shown".
2) When using a pokemon ability (Fly/Surf/Flash/whatever)
3) When walking arround, it starts to slow down, then freezes. I haven't seen a black area since I updated Touchpod.

Sometimes I'm able to use the game's softreset (L+R+select+start), sometimes it makes me power off the DS.
Oh, and I'm using a clean rom, no patches. Im constantly saving incase it freezes.

QUOTE(kevin1231 @ Sep 21 2009, 12:41 PM) Why not patch it with Rudlophs patch? I've gone 27 hours in Heart Gold in my M3i Sakura firmware, without a single freeze, i repeat ZERO freezing thru 27 hours of gameplay, already beat red etc.
Im using the latest english translates one v4 + antifreeze and i think it's rudloph's patch and ofc touchpod 4.4a.

ssufer

Trophies
XP
Country
kevin1231 said:
Why not patch it with Rudlophs patch? I've gone 27 hours in Heart Gold in my M3i Sakura firmware, without a single freeze, i repeat ZERO freezing thru 27 hours of gameplay, already beat red etc.

Thanks a lot kevin, now not freezy (i played 45min) with my m3 ds real and rudolphs patch + english translation v5

KaeserX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ssufer said:
kevin1231 said:

Thanks a lot kevin, now not freezy (i played 45min) with my m3 ds real and rudolphs patch + english translation v5
o.O fawk i gotta get that, haven't updated :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1