Hacking 4.3b??

codmaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i would want to know if i updated from 4.0u to 4.3b using wanikoko updater would it be safe??and would i to be able to play games online??and are there any required wads??if there is where can i get them offline not online
i have cioscorp installed 3.6 btw

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Quanno said:
Using Waninkoko's updater is fine.
No. It's just messy and a stupid idea in general. IMO, his "Updaters" are the worst ones avaiable.

@codmaster: You can play any game online, the version of the menu doesn't matter, as long as you have the required IOS. Update to Darkcorp 1.1 if you want to keep loading your games this way, no need to do more. Otherwise, have a look at ModMii, which will guide you.

EmbraceFiction

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Blue-K said:
Quanno said:
Using Waninkoko's updater is fine.
No. It's just messy and a stupid idea in general. IMO, his "Updaters" are the worst ones avaiable.

@codmaster: You can play any game online, the version of the menu doesn't matter, as long as you have the required IOS. Update to Darkcorp 1.1 if you want to keep loading your games this way, no need to do more. Otherwise, have a look at ModMii, which will guide you.

I agree with your statement.

I still think that the easiest choice of option, is to use ModMii or NUS Downloader to download the system menu.
Then you can use something to install them.

You can also use Dop-Mii I think.

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've never used a wanin updater, but after reading smashdude's threads (although it was not the only reason he had problems) i wouldn't recommend it over the stickied guides.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: