Hacking 4.1U, update hacks.ini?

DigitalSquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know everyone's probably tired of hearing this kind of post, but I finally decided to upgrade to 4.1u, but I have the old hacks.ini file in the sysmenu. Is there a way I can replace it with the 4.1 version?

I think the reason I can't change it is because I'm using an SDHC card, is there an alternative method?

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, you have to have a NON sdhc card to install the hacks. Use the search at the top of the gbatemp page, and search for 4.1U hacks ini. Once downloaded, you can ONLY use a non sdhc card (2gb max) to place the hacks ini. file on, and patch your system. Maybe you can borrow a 1 or 2gb sd from a friend, just to apply the hacks. As far as I know, there's no other way.

DigitalSquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
Unfortunately, you have to have a NON sdhc card to install the hacks. Use the search at the top of the gbatemp page, and search for 4.1U hacks ini. Once downloaded, you can ONLY use a non sdhc card (2gb max) to place the hacks ini. file on, and patch your system. Maybe you can borrow a 1 or 2gb sd from a friend, just to apply the hacks. As far as I know, there's no other way.

This is the result I ended up finding too, thanks for your help though, have a good night!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...