3in1 battery replacement sav. problem fixed

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Pliskron, Mar 2, 2010.

Mar 2, 2010
  1. Pliskron
    OP

    Banned Pliskron Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1,276
    Country:
    United States
    I just replaced the battery in my 3in1 and the card wasn't generating a sav. file. I tested the battery on my multi meter and I was getting good contact. I thought my card might be broken but that didn't seem right so I figured that I wasn't getting good contact for some reason. The new battery was creating a slight bulge in the shell. I then made a paper shim and placed it under the contacts. That fixed the problem. What the hell. It stopped working again.
     
  2. how_do_i_do_that

    Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

    Joined:
    May 16, 2008
    Messages:
    4,811
    Country:
    Antarctica
    If your using the tape method, the tabs might be arcing off the battery, basically it is cut from the circuit.


    If your soldering it, make sure the solder is not bridging another ciruit.
     
  3. Pliskron
    OP

    Banned Pliskron Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1,276
    Country:
    United States
    I checked that already then I got super pissed and bent the card untill it almost broke in half not it works fine. Go figure. It seems that it is a contact problem after all.
     

Share This Page