• Views 85,745
  • Replies 381
  • Likes 49

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wouldn't add pc to 3ds video streaming to the thread title if it's not really usable to regular users atm. I'd make it pc to 3ds input streaming and video streaming (only for advanced users).
But it can pretty easily be used by regular users, all they need to know is the command.

CoolJoey244

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Do i need the .py files in windows

Nope, you do not need those files. Just download the windows application right next to those links, and the video-streaming files can be found here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO: One problem i had with this application was with Undertale. If i use a keyboard, it's fine. As soon as I use the 3DS, every fight i finish ends up crashing the game (freezes when everything is grayed out, text box empty.) I do not know if this is a problem with how i am inputting keys, the application, or Undertale. However i will include my key-config here as a .zip to see if i'm doing anything wrong or if there is something else. Thanks!

Attachments

• keyconfig.zip
    446 bytes · Views: 258

CoolJoey244

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. can I use the physical buttons on my n3ds for playing skyrim or danganronpa? 2. do I need a 5 gigaherts router in order to use this app?? I only have 2.4 gigs set up and I have a 5 gigs connection but no way of knowing how to set it up....

1. If you mean ZL, ZR, and the C-Stick (labeled S, as C is for the control stick on the left,) then yes.
2. For video you need a good router and decent computer, as it eats up CPU like a guy trying to get his money's worth at Golden Coral.

conradchee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
WyleiV4.jpg

Hi I'm from Malaysia

I been watching many 3ds as controller thread but I didn't find a good one

Because I want to play on Android Emulator

This game likes Mobile Legends and Legend of League but this is made from China

I'm try to use it,but it don't seems to work

I map the WASD on Circle Pad but when I use it,it will keep pressing on it

When I try using on notepad it works fine...all the key I map it can type as well

Oh,except the Y button,it doesn't came out anything and also the circle pad it using my mouse too hahaha

I know 3DS controller keys can work fine on emulator but I couldn't use the zl/zr button and circle pad and it didn't update been long times so I didn't use it again

I always hoping there was other 3ds controller homebrew

I'm gonna hoping you for the complete update

Please and Thanks

Van28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi
i was using the Non-plus version to play osu and i feel like it is more precise and has less input lag
Is there a way to reduce input lag into the + version?
also what does the "find process" do?

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
The (Windows) PC-side interface for mapping input is certainly, uh ... comprehensive. Honestly I mapped two buttons and realized this was going to take forever before I could even use it and I just changed my mind and did something else. How often do users need to separately map press and release for every single button separately? That can't be the most common use case, so why is it the way the interface works? It seems needlessly obtuse.

Darkraioys

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hmm so im kinda of newbie on this so of course I am doing something wrong
Here's what I did
1.I installed the cia
2.I downloaded the .exe file (since I use windows)
3.I wrote the IP adress that my 3ds display when I open the 3dscontrollerplus app
4. And it doesn't work

Can someone please help me?

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Press the connect box icon. If Windows asks for network permissions related to the software, allow the access as it's essentially asking to use your local network to connect to your 3ds

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
wait a while until the screenbox starts displaying input values. If it doesn't work after several tries or the pc client crashes, try restarting your devices and internet connection. If it still doesn't work, unfortunately your internet connection may be too slow for this to work

Darkraioys

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok so somehow I got it to connect but now the only response I get is 1. From my 2ds touch screen and Joystick who move the pc cursor and 2. When I press the Y button on my 2ds the screen light ups a little

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol