ROM Hack 3DS Video BETA

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You program doesn't work for me. I always get .avi file with two video channels, but each of those two channels still has divided images. I don't have problems if using FFmpeg manually by instructions from here: http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__4008055

ETsM9.jpg

I have the same problem, I dont know why, but spinal_cord has change que code command in his web, in first time the code was this way.

The original code works perfect

"top-bottom"
ffmpeg.exe -y -i "video.avi" -s 480x480 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 -vf crop=480:240:0:0 -acodec libmp3lame -ar 41000 -ab 96k -ac 2 "left.avi"
ffmpeg -y -i "video.avi" -s 480x480 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 -vf crop=480:240:0:240 -an "right.avi"

"side-by-side"

ffmpeg.exe-y -i "video.avi" -s 960x240 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 -vf crop=480:240:0:0 -acodec libmp3lame -ar 41000 -ab 96k -ac 2 "left.avi"
ffmpeg -y -i "video.avi" -s 960x240 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 -vf crop=480:240:480:0 -an "right.avi"

"2d"

ffmpeg.exe -i "%VideoPath%" -s 480x240 -aspect 2:1 -r %fpsUD% -vcodec mjpeg -b %QualityUD%k -ss %InUD% -t %DurUD% -acodec adpcm_ima_wav -ac 2 "%FileName%"`

check this gui: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TZGNVG2K

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You program doesn't work for me. I always get .avi file with two video channels, but each of those two channels still has divided images. I don't have problems if using FFmpeg manually by instructions from here: http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__4008055

ETsM9.jpg

Have you tried v0.15? It should fix this bug.
Hmm. I don't have many 3D videos (none, as a matter of fact), but just being able to play 2D videos, too, on a 3DS sounds great.

I have a couple of questions, though. Firstly, I think this program can convert .mkv files, too - but will it show subtitles? If not (and I doubt it would), would it be possible to add this feature? You don't need to do it, I'm just wondering if it's even possible at all.
Secondly, will any future releases of this program give you the option to automatically split a video file into ten-minute videos?
(If this feature has already been added, then please excuse me. ^^)

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

It should be able to convert .mkv files. As for subtitles, I have no idea sorry. I rely on FFMPEG for conversion, so if its possible to do it with FFMPEG, it'd be a possible feature.

As for automatically splitting videos, I intend to add that feature to v0.2 which should hopefully be released in the next few hours.

Schnida

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I just thought "Damn, auto-splitting would be really useful".
Then I looked again in this thread and saw, that the next update will contain this function :)
Great work. Thanks.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It should be able to convert .mkv files. As for subtitles, I have no idea sorry. I rely on FFMPEG for conversion, so if its possible to do it with FFMPEG, it'd be a possible feature.

As for automatically splitting videos, I intend to add that feature to v0.2 which should hopefully be released in the next few hours.

I've no idea, either. I guess I'll ask around a bit, and if it's not possible I'll just download some English movies and be happy with them.
Thanks for your reply; I'll check again in a few hours, then.

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a way to convert big movies to 3d format or can it only 10 minutes ? and to play it on 3ds ? i use firefox to download from lot of sites anime and movies mp4 formats to play on ps3 and psp

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ETsM9.jpg

Have you tried v0.15? It should fix this bug.

Yes, v0.15 fix this bug.

One question, I do not understand is that the resulting video has a resolution of 400x240 instead of 480x240.
It is curious .... but then both have the same "visual" size in windows XD

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is doing the left-right -> right-left thing right?

Also what is the top-bottom one use for? I'm guessing I'm asking how that works.

Also could top-bottom be converted to left-right and vi versa?

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
v0.2 added to first post.

-=v0.2=-
  • Added auto-splitting of files
  • Added "Advanced..." options
-=v0.15=-
  • Fixed bugs of v0.1
(I am aware there were some other features I said would be in v0.2, they didn't make it. maybe 0.3 ;) )

uploaded v0.15 up for you.

Is there anyway I can upload new versions? I just didn't have time yesterday, but now it seems that file is "locked" and I can't upload new versions to FileTrip...

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So the first part and third parts are correct, but the second part is too long (i.e. overlaps with third part)? (Just making sure I understand correctly)

I honestly have no idea how that could happen...

EDIT: I'm testing now to see if I can reproduce the problem.

EDIT: Noticed a bunch of other bugs when looking at the code. v0.21 will follow shortly, probably won't fix this bug.

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i can t insert my sd memory card 2gb into pc i have a usb reader with lot of supported cards to insert but the one from 3ds does not come up in pc it only shows the usb reader. can someone help please ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn