1. LolGuyX

LolGuyX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I've converted alot of videos and organised them in name. 0001, 0002, 0003 etc.
    The problem is that I have loads of files now (over 100). is there a way that I can organise them some more? Like another date for some files?

2. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

It sure is. They used a terrible format, probably for speed encoding or decoding or both. But the result is absolutely terrible compression.
    I just though, it could possibly be a licensing issue, maybe they wouldn't pay to use a 'proper' format?

It's technically possible, but because Nintendo aren't using any of the real file header to check the date/time of the recording, it's a bit more difficult than it should be. Apparently, they use the data from the jpeg header from the first frame of one of the video streams. In order to edit this, the video would have to be converted to individual jpeg frames, doubling (yet again) the amount of space needed and time taken to convert a video.

Boriar likes this.
  3. olfa

olfa GBAtemp Regular

Bolivia

can somone post his settings.ini with the 480x240 setting please ?
    also seems like the usual ffmpeg command arent working anymore with newer version ?

ffmpeg -y -i "video.mkv" -s 800x240 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -q:v 1 -vf crop=400:240:0:0 -acodec libmp3lame -ar 44100 -ab 96k -ac 2 "left.avi"
    ffmpeg -y -i "video.mkv" -s 800x240 -aspect 2:1 -r 20 -vcodec mjpeg -q:v 1 -vf crop=400:240:400:0 -an "right.avi"
    ffmpeg -y -i "left.avi" -i "right.avi" -vcodec copy -acodec adpcm_ima_wav -ac 2 -vcodec copy -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 1:0 "VID_1001.AVI"

==========================

4. Greatforce

Greatforce GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    How does this work? I tried converting a movie (thor 2 in 3D) and clicked side by side in the program. But it didn't show me 3D on the 3ds. Also i had Black borders?

5. Narutolover999

Newcomer

Canada
    It's doing the same to me, I know this program is out of date and discontinued, someone has to take over this project and make one supported for the NEW 3DS Models.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Video,