eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Emunand tool - extract / inject NAND from to SD.
WinDiskImager - extract / inject NAND from to 3DS + you can make Image of the whole SD card and burn it to another card.

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I never used other Windows Tools than Win32DiskImager to burn NAND into hardware. Are you sure that Emunand Tool can inject Nand backup to 3DS? I know that NAND file extracted from SD can be injected to 3DS. It's ok for SD nand partition but to the console?

For burning into HARDWARE, Win32DiskImager is best option. :)

Reactions: eggsample

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guy my 3ds will arrived on Feb. 26 should i update it to new firmware? my SKY3DS will arrive maybe 29 do nintendo send update which have the same name?for example they release update 9.6.0-24 and they found out sky3ds is still working so the next two days they will change the update but keep the same name,will they ever do that?because i'm afraid to update to the new firmware if my 3ds arrive.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guy my 3ds will arrived on Feb. 26 should i update it to new firmware? my SKY3DS will arrive maybe 29 do nintendo send update which have the same name?for example they release update 9.6.0-24 and they found out sky3ds is still working so the next two days they will change the update but keep the same name,will they ever do that?because i'm afraid to update to the new firmware if my 3ds arrive.
Sky3DS still works fine I believe.

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad i found this thread was just about to make a post to see if it was ok to update. Decieded to mess with eshop last night. In emunand and the update showed up. Came out of sleep mode 10 minutes ago with a new notifcation. Im on 9.5.0-23u. So. I assume i should stay here for the time beign

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Glad i found this thread was just about to make a post to see if it was ok to update. Decieded to mess with eshop last night. In emunand and the update showed up. Came out of sleep mode 10 minutes ago with a new notifcation. Im on 9.5.0-23u. So. I assume i should stay here for the time beign

Correct!

aCot+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bhutan
It's an XL but it's the MH4U LE and I can't really see more fingerprints than on my old matte XL on it. The build quality and increased battery life are worth it.

Reactions: prototech
D

Deleted User

updated my 3ds
now the streetpass mii plaza crashes after welcoming the miis I passed by.
theme shop is taking longer to load but the eshop is booting up faster apparently ( hard to tell, the past few days it seemed to be under some kind of maintenance or something so it was slower than usual )

aCot+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bhutan
Build quality and battery life is the same on the n3dsxl and o3dsxl
Only the regular n3ds got better battery life

The buttons feel entirely different to press. They're semi-clicky now, almost like on the Vita. Also the system itself feels more solid; the squeakiness of the bottom of the case that a lot of people reported (myself included) is also gone. And my increase in battery life may be the result of the adaptive brightness setting but it feels like it has almost doubled compared to my old XL.

Reactions: MrJason005

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have fun leaving fingerprints and grease stains on your shiny N3DS.....I much rather LOVE my matte finish O3DS

:nds:
lol. Have fun dealing with no camera control, inferior graphics on MH4U and possibly future games, no Xenoblade, and the imperfect old 3d effect with the annoying sweet spot thing that doesn't play nice the gyroscope :P

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. Have fun dealing with no camera control, inferior graphics on MH4U and possibly future games, no Xenoblade, and the imperfect 3d effect with the annoying sweet spot thing that doesn't play nice the gyroscope :P

>the camera is horrible
>graphics look no better on the same 800x240 screen
>who uses 3d?
also almost positive these new 3ds "exclusive" games will be playable on the older console through ISO upsetting millions.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
lol. Have fun dealing with no camera control, inferior graphics on MH4U and possibly future games, no Xenoblade, and the imperfect old 3d effect with the annoying sweet spot thing that doesn't play nice the gyroscope :P
Let's not kid ourselves: the hardware is vastly inferior to any other device released in 2014/2015 regardless of which 3DS revision we're talking about. Thus comparing the O3DS to the N3DS in terms of graphics capability is kinda like comparing the Gamecube to the PS2 when everyone knows you can go out and buy a PS4 that will crush them both right now.

Nintendo managed to bamboozle all of us in to paying a ridiculous markup on hardware that likely doesn't cost them more than $50 to manufacture. At least most of the people here are smart enough to get their games for free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: hahahaha