Rather Dashing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Changes to HOME Menu:
    • A Home Menu Layout setting has been added to HOME Menu Settings. Users can save and load up to 8 layouts of the HOME Menu with different theme and software icon arrangements
  • Changes to Theme Shop:
    • Additional categories have been added under “View More” for easier navigation of the Theme Shop
  • Improvements to system stability and usability:
    • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
  • Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS Systems Only:
    • Changes to HOME Menu Settings
    • amiibo Settings has been added to HOME Menu Settings. amiibo Settings allows users to register an amiibo owner and nickname, delete data written to an amiibo by supported software, or reset an amiibo (This feature will require a peripheral device scheduled to launch in 2015)
  • DO NOT UPDATE YOUR EMUNAND. The goes for both O3DS and N3DS users.
  • SKY3DS works fine with the newest update.
  • DS Backup Cards that were previously OK are still OK.

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
Changes to HOME Menu:

A Home Menu Layout setting has been added to HOME Menu Settings. Users can save and load up to 8 layouts of the HOME Menu with different theme and software icon arrangements
Changes to Theme Shop:
Additional categories have been added under “View More” for easier navigation of the Theme Shop
Improvements to system stability and usability:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS Systems Only:
Changes to HOME Menu Settings
amiibo Settings has been added to HOME Menu Settings. amiibo Settings allows users to register an amiibo owner and nickname, delete data written to an amiibo by supported software, or reset an amiibo*
*This feature will require a peripheral device scheduled to launch in 2015

Something's going on...

Reactions: Kippykip

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sky3ds working,gateway emunand i dont have the guts to test
You had the guts to update with the Sky3ds, which could have rendered the flashcart useless, but not the guts to backup old emunand and try updating the emunand, which is 100% safe? Shouldn't it be the other way around? :blink:

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One new unknown title added for new3DS units across all regions.

(TitleID 0004009B00010402)

image.jpg

Lots of new titles added to Korean units, I assume they're just catching up to the rest of us.

That's normal. It's whether or not Gateway can add support that matters

Reactions: Margen67

-Sorun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still get the 9.5 through system update. Literally just got my gateway right now and installed 9.5 on my emunand and when I tried to access eshop it sent me to a update so I did and like above poster said it broke emunand. Just my luck to get a GW when a new update drops.

Edit: Never mind. After setting up emunand again its updating me straight to 9.6. Seriously wtf now i'm stuck at 9.0 on my n3ds

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still get the 9.5 through system update. Literally just got my gateway right now and installed 9.5 on my emunand and when I tried to access eshop it sent me to a update so I did and like above poster said it broke emunand. Just my luck to get a GW when a new update drops.

Edit: Never mind. After setting up emunand again its updating me straight to 9.6. Seriously wtf now i'm stuck at 9.0 on my n3ds

Just give gateway a day to update their launcher.dat file

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
are you... shitting me :(

I literally have been trying to update my 3ds's all night. emunand them and transfer.

Now I might just be too late.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over