Hacking 3DS System Update April 25th! Will Flashcards still work?

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated my 3DS and my acekard 2i doesn't work anymore. there is an update apparently but i've not yet to see.
Acekard 2i with the last update DS 144 with the sword icon is working fine on the 3ds update. I confirm it.

Same here, just updated my Acekard 2i, had to use DS Lite because DSi XL didn't work, then I updated my 3DS, and it works flawlessly.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Love the folder functionality. Would really like images (like the icon on the first game in there) and have them show the entire folder name, but, I'm not complaining.
So, has the glitch for MK7 been fixed yet? Anyone know?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
9zJsW.jpg
Lol: Vita has no folders

I can confirm that the newest patch update for the dstwo card ( can download under the download section on the supercard website ) works with the new 3DS firmware update.

Make sure you update your dstwo BEFORE you update the 3ds.

Now you can enjoy folders, and your dstwo.

Thanks to the supercard team for releasing the patch so quickly!

FIRMWARE 1.15 link ( works with 3DS 4.0.0-7 )
http://down.supercar...e_v1.15_eng.zip
I can confirm it too: the supercard works with the DSi vol. 1.4.4 kernel.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AH HAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT.

eshop -> manual -> page 12 "Settings / other" -> Functions -> scan QR code "you can scan QR code images that contain the following information: 1. download codes. 2. Nintendo 3DS prepaid card numbers. 3. Links to titles in Nintendo eShop"

i guess thats what i get for not reading the manual sooner.

SO HA! I WAS RIGHT :D
lol?
I never said you were wrong?
I just said it's quicker to use the camera lite thing as it's one button, clicking the QR symbol, and done.

Man, I really want NN now. I mean NINTENDO, release TWO games under its label yet we still have none of its features >:C

You and I must be imagining swapnotes and mk7 online games then.
You are aware that they have the NWC running those right? Not NN, Nintendo Network is basically the account based version of NWC. Last I looked, your MK7 data was still dependent on your games save file and Swapnotes were still saved in the SD card. When I can check my eShop downloads and account from my PC and I actually tie a real account to my system, I'm pretty sure were still using NWC. Try to think a little bit before you try to be a douche, kay?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else notice a drastic improvement in the camera app? Maybe it was just my system (I think it was) but with the last system menu the camera was really laggy at times when I would try to move the 3DS at all..

Now it's so smooth, and actually usable. I mean, for a really basic camera. No lag at all.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Love the folder functionality. Would really like images (like the icon on the first game in there) and have them show the entire folder name, but, I'm not complaining.

I was also curious about this so i went online to play, picked the mountain loop every race.... 9 races later (the one time you actually WANT that level to be picked you wait 9 levels >.

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I was also curious about this so i went online to play, picked the mountain loop every race.... 9 races later (the one time you actually WANT that level to be picked you wait 9 levels >.

Reactions: 1 person

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

BiGnIcK_54g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: