• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

Larfleeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently added TwiLight to my N2DS XL for the sake of backing up Custom Robo DS, and I was wondering if there's a way to add my original game's save to the TwiLight version so that I don't have to redo it.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently added TwiLight to my N2DS XL for the sake of backing up Custom Robo DS, and I was wondering if there's a way to add my original game's save to the TwiLight version so that I don't have to redo it.
Use Checkpoint, or TWLSaveTool to backup the save. Rename the save file so it'd match the name on your .nds file then put the save inside sd:/roms/nds/saves

fairybutt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have lots of 3DS games and barely any DSi games, but I only have 50 MiB of TWL NAND. Because of this, I can’t get any more 3DS games. I’m trying to get a few more. What should I do?

I deleted many DSi apps via settings and that freed up about 39 MiB of TWL NAND storage. The original TWL NAND free storage amount was 11 MiB.

I’m not seeing anything about this anywhere. Please help and thank you! :)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have lots of 3DS games and barely any DSi games, but I only have 50 MiB of TWL NAND. Because of this, I can’t get any more 3DS games. I’m trying to get a few more. What should I do?

I deleted many DSi apps via settings and that freed up about 39 MiB of TWL NAND storage. The original TWL NAND free storage amount was 11 MiB.

I’m not seeing anything about this anywhere. Please help and thank you! :)
3DS digital titles are stored on the sd card and not on TWL nand. Your sd card must be loaded. Check in fbi how much free space you have on there..
Also, you shouldn't remove/uninstall system apps willy-nilly..
Also, you have the option to just run DSi games from TWilightmenu, without the need of installing them into TWL Nand at all..

fairybutt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS digital titles are stored on the sd card and not on TWL nand. Your sd card must be loaded. Check in fbi how much free space you have on there..
Also, you shouldn't remove/uninstall system apps willy-nilly..
Also, you have the option to just run DSi games from TWilightmenu, without the need of installing them into TWL Nand at all..
I have about 28 GB free space on my SD card. Also, I didn’t delete any system apps. The DSi games were .cia that I downloaded a while back. It’s only the TWL nand that has 50 MiB remaining and that’s why I can’t get any more 3DS games.

My SD card is FAT32.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have about 28 GB free space on my SD card. Also, I didn’t delete any system apps. The DSi games were .cia that I downloaded a while back. It’s only the TWL nand that has 50 MiB remaining and that’s why I can’t get any more 3DS games.

My SD card is FAT32.
Twl Nand has NOTHING to do with 3ds games. only DS and DSI games. What games are you trying to add thats not being able to?

saltyluigi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, wanted to know how do you patch monster hunter xx for the 3ds? I've found a .cia patch but I don't know how you patch the game, if someone could help. thanks!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, wanted to know how do you patch monster hunter xx for the 3ds? I've found a .cia patch but I don't know how you patch the game, if someone could help. thanks!
Haven't seen a 3ds game patch/mod that comes as a cia format, i assume you just install on top of the installed game (if it's a small file)? Or if it's the whole game modified with the modded assets..

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent been on my 3ds for some time. 2 years or so. Last thing I did was install Luma cfw. Do I need to take any precautions? Thanks
Well, if you are going to update the system to the latest firmware (v11.16.0), make sure to update Luma3DS to the latest version (v11.0) first before updating the system. That's it.

Reactions: PraxxtorCruel

reidling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Help! I keep getting an Arm11 exception!
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: Translation - Section

It happens when GYTB finishes installing badges, and the badges never end up being installed! It happened after I installed some new badges but I tried with only the new badges in the folder and it worked fine! I even removed some badges thinking I had too many and it still broke! Help!
Edit: Crisis averted! My ds clearly dosent like preview .png that theme plaza gives you by default 🤦🏻

Last edited by reidling,

ac3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to transfer a new 3ds to a regular 3ds with cfw? Recently broke the screen on my new 3ds and looking for a cheap replacement system.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, you cant transfer from new to old/regular 3DS because of the implementation of aditional stuff e.g. to run specific games only for new 3DS.

Why you dont replace the screen?

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo