Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
about the New 3DS Menu in Rosalina:

>disable L2 cache
does this mean L2 is actually ENABLED RIGHT NOW BEFORE I press A
same thing with >set clock rate to 268MHz - Im so confused about this

Also Ridge Race doesnt work with L2 + Clock when set in the Luma BOOT MENU.
However it still doesnt work if I change the settings in Rosalina, no matter if disabled/enabled on both settings
I saved the settings in "miscellanious settings" before launching the game.
So how do I need to configure Luma in the boot menu and Rosalina menu to ensure this:
the N3DS is running every game with L2+Clock unless I deselect these settings in the Rosalina menu
(which always shows "disable L2 cache" and "set clock to 268Mhz" on my N3DS no matter what I do)

ZORRO_M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Everything seems to be right. Things I'd try:
1. Delete config.bin from the Luma folder and extract the boot.firm from Luma .7z here: to the root of your sd. After that it should give you the Luma config when you boot the console. There select show nand or use string in system settings (something like that)
2. Update the system if it isn't on 11.6 already
3. Format the system and follow
I extract the boot.firm from Luma .7z to the root of my sd card. I dont see config.bin in my luma folder and my system is on 11.6. I hold select and boot but it boot normally. Am i do something wrong ?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I extract the boot.firm from Luma .7z to the root of my sd card. I dont see config.bin in my luma folder and my system is on 11.6. I hold select and boot but it boot normally. Am i do something wrong ?
Is there GodMode9.firm in /luma/payloads folder? If yes does it boot to GodMode9 if holding start while booting?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yes, i have GodMode9.firm in payloads folder. I holding start while booting but again it just boot normally :((
You start holding it before pressing power button and keep holding it until the system boots right? Do the select and start buttons work elsewhere?

ZORRO_M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You start holding it before pressing power button and keep holding it until the system boots right? Do the select and start buttons work elsewhere?
Yes, i holding it before pressing power button and i holding it until the system boot but notthing happen, it just boot like nothing. My select and start buttons work fine too

ZORRO_M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
And one more question. Can i downgrade 11.6 with cfw to 11.3 or down below because i saw a video on youtube that you can downgrade 11.6 by using sysupdater

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I know, but something wrong with it, i cant lauch chainloader menu or luma configuration.so can i downgrage or not?
Without the ability to launch chainloader it's a bit more difficult. Two things I'd try before that:
1. Does anything happen if you hold home while booting?
2. If you rename GodMode9.firm to X_GodMode9.firm can you boot to it by holding X while booting?

ZORRO_M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Without the ability to launch chainloader it's a bit more difficult. Two things I'd try before that:
1. Does anything happen if you hold home while booting?
2. If you rename GodMode9.firm to X_GodMode9.firm can you boot to it by holding X while booting?
I just try that and
1.notthing. Just normal booting
2.notthing either
It like my 2ds system dont even care about boot.firm. it just boot like nothing :(

ZORRO_M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It seems the previous owner might have tried to hide the cfw stuff. I found two button combinations that might make it boot from sd:
1. Start + Select + X
2. R + L + X
Try booting with those combinations.
1.no luck
2.it boot in to touch screen test or something
I think if previous owner hide it but with out config.bin it should boot me to luma configuration but instead notthing happen

D

Deleted User

I understand how to install cfw and get freeshop on a 3ds which is 9.0 to 11.3 but can I get freeshop on a 5.1?

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

At one time i had a 2ds with soundhax on 11.3. The firmware was updated and this was lost. I purchased a new 2dsxl and did a system transfer moving everything from the sd card on the 2ds to the sd card on the new 2dsxl. I have purchased a flashcart and plan on installing CFW using NTR boot. The questions that I am looking for answers to are

1. Do I need to remove all of the old soundhax stuff before I proceed?
2. If so does anyone have a screenshot of the sd card file structure on a stock one?
3. I would like to purchase a larger 128gb sd for the 2dsxl. What does the card have to be formatted too?
4. Can I just copy the files over from one card to the next using my PC
5. Should I set up the new sd card first before installing ntr boot?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello,

At one time i had a 2ds with soundhax on 11.3. The firmware was updated and this was lost. I purchased a new 2dsxl and did a system transfer moving everything from the sd card on the 2ds to the sd card on the new 2dsxl. I have purchased a flashcart and plan on installing CFW using NTR boot. The questions that I am looking for answers to are

1. Do I need to remove all of the old soundhax stuff before I proceed?
2. If so does anyone have a screenshot of the sd card file structure on a stock one?
3. I would like to purchase a larger 128gb sd for the 2dsxl. What does the card have to be formatted too?
4. Can I just copy the files over from one card to the next using my PC
5. Should I set up the new sd card first before installing ntr boot?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

1. Not required, but you should if you want to clean up your sd card.
2. On stock there should be just Nintendo 3ds and dcim folders.
3. Fat32. It's recommended to use guiformat. Don't use Windows built-in format.
4. Yes!
5. It doesn't matter

Reactions: DaTank45

croc87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone, I try to get it to run, but have some problems. I have gateway emunand with firmware GW3D 11.6.0-39E I install FBI Ver. 2.4.14 with cia file. With FBI installed the Boot NTR selector V2.11 and started version 3.6. On my Windows 7 64bit version I boot up the kitkat 2.0.3.4 version and place the ip that FBI remote was saying. I disabled my firewall but it always say Failed to connect with kitkat. What is here The problem ????

I found out that the debugger can't start, I think? when I look it up I get the message SOC_Initialize Failed: d8e06406. Is that possible why it didn't get connection for streaming ? ALso later the message error svc_controlMemory failed: e0a0lbf5. when I look again later.

how could I resolve this ?? Hope for a reply.

Error 1.jpg Error 2.jpg

Here some pictures of it. I hope somebody can help me here ?? I try to have the streaming with my firmware GW3D 11.6.0-39E with a gatewaycard. What is missing? why I get the message ?? Can please someboy help me with this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone