• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

TheMonstah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
My cfw SDcard was corrupted and i had to formatted it. Now i have Luma, FBI and the Homebrew launcher, but i don't now if i have installed ARM9loaderhax and boot9strap.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
My cfw SDcard was corrupted and i had to formatted it. Now i have Luma, FBI and the Homebrew launcher, but i don't now if i have installed ARM9loaderhax and boot9strap.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks
You can't have lost your hack, it is installed to the console not the SD card. However if you want to be up to date do the following:
Hold Select on boot
If it says Luma 7.0.5 or less follow https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s
If it says Luma 7.1 follow https://3ds.guide/updating-b9s
If it says Luma 8.0-8.1.1 download Luma version 9.0 from https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases and put boot.firm on your SD card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi.
How can I delete a demo from a 3ds with b9s? can I access data management or what?
System Settings -> Data Management -> 3DS software -> choose the software and delete it.

TheMonstah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I already setup Luma, but when i go to update it on lumaupdater it says i haven't arm9loaderhax file. I have to install arm9loaderhax or only put the files in sd cards?
Thanks for answering!

EDIT: it's v7.0.5, i will do what you say!

Last edited by TheMonstah,

Extremelyd1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to install CFW on my 3DS, but I have some questions/concerns:
- I already have a Sky3DS flashcart, will I be able to play 3DS games without the need of this cart? And can I somehow transfer saves from 3DS games?

- Since my 3DS has 11.4.x firmware, I need to buy a ntrboot compatible flashcart and R4i Gold 3DS Plus seemed like a good option with the internal switch.
I already have a SD card with reasonable size, so can I use my old SD card with this flashcart despite it already being pre-flashed with ntrboot?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I already setup Luma, but when i go to update it on lumaupdater it says i haven't arm9loaderhax file. I have to install arm9loaderhax or only put the files in sd cards?
Thanks for answering!

EDIT: it's v7.0.5, i will do what you say!
You need to follow https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s if you want to update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want to install CFW on my 3DS, but I have some questions/concerns:
- I already have a Sky3DS flashcart, will I be able to play 3DS games without the need of this cart? And can I somehow transfer saves from 3DS games?

- Since my 3DS has 11.4.x firmware, I need to buy a ntrboot compatible flashcart and R4i Gold 3DS Plus seemed like a good option with the internal switch.
I already have a SD card with reasonable size, so can I use my old SD card with this flashcart despite it already being pre-flashed with ntrboot?
Yes, and yes (using JKSM). Make sure to keep the original cart and roms until you've transferred the saves over.
Yes, you can just move the switch to put it back in nds mode.

Radamanthys2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Can I use the flashcart method for installing the homebrew in a old 2DS with a 11.2 system, or should I use the Soundhax? Already did the flashcart method for me and know how to do it, the 2DS is for a friend.

a-cotten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an r4i gold 3ds plus rts card recently (the one you can install ntrboothax with). What kernel do I need to put on it so I can play ds games? thanks in advance

nkdx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone.
For some very complicated reason I'd like to be able to switch between the us version of my 3ds and the eu version. What I mean by that is that i'd like to create a backup of my CTRTransfered 3ds from us to eu region and then loading into gm9, and using my us backup i made before to switch to us region. then after i do what i have to do load into gm9 again and switch back to my eu region. Can I do this multiple times ? is it risky ? i know its almost useless to do that, but its a complicated story and its too long to explain.
Thanks in advance !

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS Simple CIA Converter

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3ds-simple-cia-converter.384559/

Where is the link to download the 3DS Simple CIA Converter , as I can't find it, in the above link
Untitled.png

Reactions: redgem

psychic monk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had my 3ds off since the massive ban that happened a while back and my luma is 6.1.2 and every time I try to update Luma I get a failed download. Is there any good way to update luma outside of the updater?

redgem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When Parental Controls is completely off. All games work fine.
When it is turn on, Parental Controls ask for a PIN, regardless if I unlock every item in the Parental Controls menu

I like the idea of having Parental Controls on. Therefore, kids that used the 3DS cannot access apps like FBI without a PIN. However, the games I have on there ought to be allowed without a PIN…

redgem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When Parental Controls is completely off. All games work fine.
When it is turn on, Parental Controls ask for a PIN, regardless if I unlock every item in the Parental Controls menu

I like the idea of having Parental Controls on. Therefore, kids that used the 3DS cannot access apps like FBI without a PIN. However, the games I have on there ought to be allowed without a PIN…

Would this be a region thing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival