• Views 4,458,253
  • Replies 53,773
  • Likes 43

my2k2zx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what your issue was, but if you want to delete the downloaded update then boot into recovery mode by holding L, R, Up and A on boot and then cancel out of it. You can update to the latest firmware with B9S and Luma though.

Ok, I do that and get updated to 11.6.

Found out the same thing happened with the Wii U. It was on 5.5.1, now it's on 5.5.2.

I guess dont know why the DNS settings failed on both units.

bernis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded FE Warriors on 3DS though FBI QR Code, it's in the "Titles" folder but I can't play, what should I do to play it?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I downloaded FE Warriors on 3DS though FBI QR Code, it's in the "Titles" folder but I can't play, what should I do to play it?
In what way can't you play it? If it gets stuck on the Nintendo 3DS screen then you need to either update your firmware or import the seed with FBI (or both).

Reactions: bernis

bernis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It won't appear on home menu, and when I select it from the Title folder on FBI and press launch it says that the SD was removed, I don't know what I need to do, I just downloaded the QR code from that title keys site and I'm stuck atm. And no, I didn't imported an seed, is this the reason?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't appear on home menu, and when I select it from the Title folder on FBI and press launch it says that the SD was removed, I don't know what I need to do, I just downloaded the QR code from that title keys site and I'm stuck atm. And no, I didn't imported an seed, is this the reason?
Fire Emblem Warriors is not on the title keys site. You downloaded either the DLC or the update. That's why it's not showing up on your Home Menu. You'll have to get the game from elsewhere.

Reactions: Quantumcat

superpower48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i went to 3ds guide and followed the steps but im missing boot.firm a file called DCIM and the regular file 3ds,

it looks like

nintendo 3ds (the one it comes with)
boot9strap
boot.3dsx
launcher.dat
safeb9sinstaller.dat

with all the files in the right places i got up to the part where the 3ds is to restart after pushing the key code then A and when it turned off it never turned back on only showing a blue light that flashes once.

my 3ds is also 4.40 -1 0U so i used the browser version.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i went to 3ds guide and followed the steps but im missing boot.firm a file called DCIM and the regular file 3ds,

it looks like

nintendo 3ds (the one it comes with)
boot9strap
boot.3dsx
launcher.dat
safeb9sinstaller.dat

with all the files in the right places i got up to the part where the 3ds is to restart after pushing the key code then A and when it turned off it never turned back on only showing a blue light that flashes once.

my 3ds is also 4.40 -1 0U so i used the browser version.
You should have got boot.firm from the Luma archive.

millz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just got a couple of questions if anyone would be grateful to help and answer.

I have a new 3ds xl on software 11.3.0-36e

I have seen the 3ds.guide page and then saw the FREeshop.

But does the FREeshop have ds and 3ds games on there?

What would the benefit of hacking the new 3ds via the 3ds.guide be over buying a 3dd flashcard?

Also what flash cards are available and rated the best to run 3ds games?

Thanks

Last edited by millz,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi just got a couple of questions if anyone would be grateful to help and answer.

I have a new 3ds xl on software 11.3.0-36e

I have seen the 3ds.guide page and then saw the FREeshop.

But does the FREeshop have ds and 3ds games on there?

What would the benefit of hacking the new 3ds via the 3ds.guide be over buying a 3dd flashcard?

Also what flash cards are available and rated the best to run 3ds games?

Thanks
You should just follow the guide and install freeshop. The benefit over a flashcard? You get more features and save ~80$. If you want to run ds games you'll need a flashcard, but you can get a ds flashcard for ~10-20$ from http://www.nds-card.com

Juicy_Kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can any1 reccomend me any R4 thats currently good for the new 2ds XL or the 3DS XL also a reputable site that ships worldwide i plan to get the New 3ds XL or the 2DS XL? i hvent used R4 since lite

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
can any1 reccomend me any R4 thats currently good for the new 2ds XL or the 3DS XL also a reputable site that ships worldwide i plan to get the New 3ds XL or the 2DS XL? i hvent used R4 since lite
Nds-card.com
If you want to install CFW then look at https://3ds.guide/ntrboot for links to compatible ones. If not and you have CFW already then any card will work. If no CFW (would recommend it though) then make sure the card says it works over 7.x firmware and don't get a card with a year written on it.

HyperZ92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

HyperZ92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
See https://3ds.guide/ntrboot for a set of pictures that shows which ones work
I already did it, and seems not there. In the pictures I see exactly like mine, black with white sparkles, but without the "i". And I don't get what the "i" stands for. That's why I'm asking if you or anybody else know.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can use https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware) if you don't mind having the data on it deleted. Otherwise you'll need to use https://3ds.guide/ntrboot udsploit doesn't work above 11.4
Is it possible to have a CFW without spending money on flashcards or games that I don't need?
I mean, I've already spent 40€ for Cubic Ninja only to be able to have a hombrew launcher...

Radamanthys2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
So, I decided to try the homebrew with ntrboot, as described in the 3DS Guide. Can someone help with some of these doubts?

1) Is there any risk of permanent damage to the console with this process? I know there's a risk to low quality flashcart, but I'm concerd with the console
2) Between these 3 flashcarts models show bellow, is there a better one to choose or anyone would do the work? Those are the models that I can buy in my country.
3) I have a 11.4 3DS right now, with acess to a already patched 3DS with Lumia (from a friend) and my old DS, and I'm willing to buy the right DSi flashcart. Which would be the better method of installing the homebrew? Right now I would probably go with the one that uses just the 3DS and the flashcart. The other ways are better or less complicated?

Attachments

• r4.png
    r4.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 185

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So, I decided to try the homebrew with ntrboot, as described in the 3DS Guide. Can someone help with some of these doubts?

1) Is there any risk of permanent damage to the console with this process? I know there's a risk to low quality flashcart, but I'm concerd with the console
2) Between these 3 flashcarts models show bellow, is there a better one to choose or anyone would do the work? Those are the models that I can buy in my country.
3) I have a 11.4 3DS right now, with acess to a already patched 3DS with Lumia (from a friend) and my old DS, and I'm willing to buy the right DSi flashcart. Which would be the better method of installing the homebrew? Right now I would probably go with the one that uses just the 3DS and the flashcart. The other ways are better or less complicated?

1. As long as you follow 3ds.guide exactly you're safe.
2. The Gold RTS is best but probably the most expensive one. If you only want it to install cfw any will do.
3. Dsiwarehax method is more difficult and you'll lose all of your data and your friends nnid will be stuck on your console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated