• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for the title ID but I can't find it. Is this it: (0004001000021F00) ? I'm on a (U) console.
No, that's USA SAFE_MODE System Updater application. There is only ONE title ID for Health and Safety for each region. Since you can't find it, just use Godmode9 to inject Health and Safety back into itself. All you have to do is download the CIA with the title ID I told you with 3DNUS and follow this:
  1. Launch GodMode9 by holding (Start) during boot
  2. Navigate to [0:] SDCARD -> cias
  3. Press (A) on your .cia to select it, then select “CIA image options…”, then select “Mount image to drive”
  4. Press (A) on the .app file, then select “NCCH image options”, then select “Inject to H&S”
  5. Press (A) to unlock SysNAND (lvl1) writing, then input the key combo given
  6. Press (A) to continue
  7. Press (A) to relock write permissions if prompted
Alternatively, if you used GodMode9 to inject FBI in the first place you can just use it's "restore" option: This ONLY works if you used Godmode9 to inject FBI.
  2. Press (Home) to bring up the action menu
  3. Select “More…”
  4. Select “Restore H&S”
  6. Press (A) to relock write permissions if prompted

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will it change my friend code or something like that?
No.

Sub Zippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After updating my wife and I's N3DSs with the latest Luma and related hacks and unbanning mine with the key from my old 3ds, we discovered her 3DS had been recently banned. My question, am I better off to use the same old 3ds key to try to unban hers, or will the key likely be banned because its being used by multiple consoles and I'm better off to use one of the alternate methods?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After updating my wife and I's N3DSs with the latest Luma and related hacks and unbanning mine with the key from my old 3ds, we discovered her 3DS had been recently banned. My question, am I better off to use the same old 3ds key to try to unban hers, or will the key likely be banned because its being used by multiple consoles and I'm better off to use one of the alternate methods?
You can use your unbanned seed in her console, but there is no guarantee it won't be banned later since two consoles using the same seed could be seen online at the same time. I would suggest keeping your private seed safe, and downloading a public seed from one of the warez sites around here and unbanning her with that one.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, that's USA SAFE_MODE System Updater application. There is only ONE title ID for Health and Safety for each region. Since you can't find it, just use Godmode9 to inject Health and Safety back into itself. All you have to do is download the CIA with the title ID I told you with 3DNUS and follow this:
  3. Press (A) on your .cia to select it, then select “CIA image options…”, then select “Mount image to drive”
  4. Press (A) on the .app file, then select “NCCH image options”, then select “Inject to H&S”
  6. Press (A) to continue
Alternatively, if you used GodMode9 to inject FBI in the first place you can just use it's "restore" option: This ONLY works if you used Godmode9 to inject FBI.
  3. Select “More…”
  4. Select “Restore H&S”

No.

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  6. Press (A) to continue
  3. Select “More…”
  4. Select “Restore H&S”

No.
It says right here (shown below) that this is the title key which is the one I said about. You said it was different and that the F was a 3 instead, but this shows that the title key for H&S is not the one you told me about. Should I follow the instruction like usual (shown below) from now on?

Attachments

• IMG_2621.PNG
    IMG_2621.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 94

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says right here (shown below) that this is the title key which is the one I said about. You said it was different and that the F was a 3 instead, but this shows that the title key for H&S is not the one you told me about. Should I follow the instruction like usual (shown below) from now on?
Yeah it says it's the title ID for the safe mode system updater.... If you want a full list of systemtitle IDs go here https://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list#CTR_System_Titles

The Safe_Mode updater is NOT the Health and Safety app, so I don't know what you're talking about. I gave you the correct Title IDs for both regions. You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be. If it wasn't illegal I would just build the .CIA myself and give it you Lol.

0004001000021300 is the title ID for (U) consoles
0004001000022300 is the title ID for (E) consoles

The ONLY difference is on a N3DS the 9th "0" is a "2" instead

0004001020021300 (UN3DS)
0004001020022300 (EN3DS)

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize that if you injected another CIA into Health and Safety it's not going to show up in the title list AS Health and Safety? I don't even know why you're trying to do it this way vs using the method I quoted from 3ds.guide.... Observe how my injected H&S reads as the injected title in FBI but still carries the Title ID of Health and Safety....
4Svj3w1.jpg

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do realize that if you injected another CIA into Health and Safety it's not going to show up in the title list AS Health and Safety? I don't even know why you're trying to do it this way vs using the method I quoted from 3ds.guide.... Observe how my injected H&S reads as the injected title in FBI but still carries the Title ID of Health and Safety....
4Svj3w1.jpg
I am so STUPID! I have to think before I say stuff lol. I know what the title id is now. It's under FBI and has the same title id as H&S, do I use the method now and delete it and do a system update or do I use your method?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I am so STUPID! I have to think before I say stuff lol. I know what the title id is now. It's under FBI and has the same title id as H&S, do I use the method now and delete it and do a system update or do I use your method?
Just delete and system update. It'll probably be easier now.

iCy^

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
- What is the best way to get my nnid from my old 2ds (latest update) to my new 2ds? I have a modded o2ds with b9s and i want to have it modded. My New 2ds will be unmodded, cause lately i play only cartrigde games and a preinstalled game new super mario bros 2 (legal game). I don't have a pokemon bank account (yet). I have all my Pokemon stored on a cartridge, but on my new 2ds i want to buy a pokemon bank and some games in the estore.

- Or is it safer to hold my old nnid to my old 2ds and make a new nintendo account with the change of a future banwave? I know i can't play NSMB2 on my N2DSXL, but i can live with that.

- When i do a system transfer, what happens with my old 2ds? Need i to mod it completely again or not?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
- What is the best way to get my nnid from my old 2ds (latest update) to my new 2ds? I have a modded o2ds with b9s and i want to have it modded. My New 2ds will be unmodded, cause lately i play only cartrigde games and a preinstalled game new super mario bros 2 (legal game). I don't have a pokemon bank account (yet). I have all my Pokemon stored on a cartridge, but on my new 2ds i want to buy a pokemon bank and some games in the estore.

- Or is it safer to hold my old nnid to my old 2ds and make a new nintendo account with the change of a future banwave? I know i can't play NSMB2 on my N2DSXL, but i can live with that.

- When i do a system transfer, what happens with my old 2ds? Need i to mod it completely again or not?
You can just system transfer and both of the consoles will stay at their state. The old one will still be modded and the new one not. They ban modded consoles, not nnids.

iCy^

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can just system transfer and both of the consoles will stay at their state. The old one will still be modded and the new one not. They ban modded consoles, not nnids.
Great, then i give the other one to my son :). Tomorrow i gonna system transfer it, cause my N2DSXL wil arrive then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy