• Replies 53,777
  • Likes 43

zKin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

As my signature says, my old 3ds is actually powered by A9LH + Luma3DS on 6.6, under the firmware 11.3.0-36E.

I usually update first Luma3DS with the "Star Updater" app, and then the firmware of the 3DS, through system settings.

But I heard something like last versions of Luma3DS aren't compatible with 11.3, so, it's an issue. I won't update Luma3DS if it kinda brick my 3DS still on 11.3. And i don't want to risk to update the system first and see my 3DS blocked because the CFW 6.6 can't handle that; you see ?
So, how can I proceed ?

I have the 002-119 error code while trying to interact with the online world (friendlist, as i tested) meaning "not up to date", so i'm not able to check if i was banned or not during the big CFW banwave, and if i'm not, play with friends...

Thank you !

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi !

As my signature says, my old 3ds is actually powered by A9LH + Luma3DS on 6.6, under the firmware 11.3.0-36E.

I usually update first Luma3DS with the "Star Updater" app, and then the firmware of the 3DS, through system settings.

But I heard something like last versions of Luma3DS aren't compatible with 11.3, so, it's an issue. I won't update Luma3DS if it kinda brick my 3DS still on 11.3. And i don't want to risk to update the system first and see my 3DS blocked because the CFW 6.6 can't handle that; you see ?
So, how can I proceed ?

I have the 002-119 error code while trying to interact with the online world (friendlist, as i tested) meaning "not up to date", so i'm not able to check if i was banned or not during the big CFW banwave, and if i'm not, play with friends...

Thank you !
Follow https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s to update to b9s.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ok so b9s is an entrypoint like a9lh ?
i don't lose anything by changing it ? saves, activity log, screenshots, ability to use NTR on my old 3ds to get some *bonuses* in some solo games...

thank you;
Yes. You don't lose anything. NTR doesn't work on system version 11.5 so just don't update the system if you want to use it.

benni2234

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I installed A9LH and Luma3ds but my sd card got wiped and formatted. when I held select while turning on the 3ds with the sd card it launched luma3ds configuration settings. I don't know if a9hl is still installed, or if I have to install it again. I'm really new to this and don't know how to install it again if I have to. If anyone knows what I can do, either installing it again, or uninstalling everything, I would really appreciate it :)

Izeman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Yes. You don't lose anything. NTR doesn't work on system version 11.5 so just don't update the system if you want to use it.
Hmmm... I actually have an o3DS with Luma 8.1, boot9strap 1.2 and FW 11.5.0-38E and just installed NTR boot. NTR CFW is loaded successfully and it’s working (I can open the menu with X+Y, change backlight, see running processes...)
I’ve yet to try any plugin, but base NTR CFW is working on 11.5

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I installed A9LH and Luma3ds but my sd card got wiped and formatted. when I held select while turning on the 3ds with the sd card it launched luma3ds configuration settings. I don't know if a9hl is still installed, or if I have to install it again. I'm really new to this and don't know how to install it again if I have to. If anyone knows what I can do, either installing it again, or uninstalling everything, I would really appreciate it :)
A9LH and B9S get installed to the system not the SD card, so you can't lose them just by formatting your SD. Since you get Luma settings when you hold Select, that probably means you put arm9loaderhax.bin on your CTR NAND so it isn't dependent on having the file on the SD.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hmmm... I actually have an o3DS with Luma 8.1, boot9strap 1.2 and FW 11.5.0-38E and just installed NTR boot. NTR CFW is loaded successfully and it’s working (I can open the menu with X+Y, change backlight, see running processes...)
I’ve yet to try any plugin, but base NTR CFW is working on 11.5
Ok then it might be just video streaming that's broken so that's great.

Reactions: Izeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@