• Views 4,465,493
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the (Blue Button) Sky3ds play all the new games just like the (Orange Button) Sky3ds+ ?
The reason why I'm asking, because they haven't updated the template file since Oct of 2016. Thanks

Last edited by elm,

biku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My New 3DS used to, sometimes, shut down when I tried to close it to put it in sleep mode. It even sounded like a short circuit.
I thought it could be the flex cable of the screen or something like that. But then I removed the micro sd and put it back again and the problem disappeared! I even try moving the hings more violently but it won't happen again.

Could really the problem be that the micro sd was not well inserted?

Thank you and sorry for the long text

Last edited by biku,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3DS with B9 and Luma installed. I also like using BootNTR with games, but don't like having to reset system each time I want to use it with a game... is there a way around that? Thoughts and help appreciated
emoji4.png
emoji4.png

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok then it might be just video streaming that's broken so that's great.
Video Streaming works too. It's something to do with your personal setup.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a N3DS with B9 and Luma installed. I also like using BootNTR with games, but don't like having to reset system each time I want to use it with a game... is there a way around that? Thoughts and help appreciated
emoji4.png
emoji4.png
Nope, that has to do with NTR itself not BootNTR. The only time you can switch games without a reboot is during streaming without using plugins.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay. I just heard it didn't work, but good if it does.
It's been confirmed on numerous threads since 11.5 came out that streaming still works. 11.5 didn't add anything that would break NTR or streaming. It's basically 11.4 with some new config updates for the 2DSXL. That's about it.

Reactions: Uumas

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
When we say "I'm going to install boot9strap on my 3DS!" do we actually mean to say "I'm going to use some chain-exploits on my 3DS to gain access to read/write capabilities for my NAND by getting ARM9 kernel access, modify the NAND in such a way that makes it so it loads special .firm files from specific directories on my SD card and/or some specific directories on the NAND itself, and then sign this newly created/modified NAND with a special signature, let's call it sighax, that makes the ARM9's bootrom not check if this newly created NAND.bin is legit or not!"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer