• Replies 53,786
  • Likes 43

Funkymon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed Luma3DS, and I read that I still need a flash card for NDS games. What's the best option for that?

It sounds like there are three things I need to consider:
  • Cards that allow forwarders
  • Cards that have an expiration date
  • Price
I'm not particularly concerned about forwarders (since it sounds like those drain more battery), but I'd like to get the cheapest card that doesn't have an expiration date. What's the best option?

doughmay

Huh. Time went by fast.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Luma3DS, and I read that I still need a flash card for NDS games. What's the best option for that?

It sounds like there are three things I need to consider:
  • Cards that allow forwarders
  • Cards that have an expiration date
  • Price
I'm not particularly concerned about forwarders (since it sounds like those drain more battery), but I'd like to get the cheapest card that doesn't have an expiration date. What's the best option?
If you own NDS cards then you should be able to use them but if you really want to use a flash kart then use the common r4i sdhc 3ds I have this and it works with all of my DS consoles. But one thing to take note of is that if you buy a clone the kart is a ticking time bomb day I it'll just stop working but that's only with find cards I believe

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Noober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to format system memory to create new Nintendo Netword Id. If I do this my A9LH and Luma are lost? Need to setup this again?

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now that I've got Luma3ds set up and stuff do have any reason to use my gateway card?
Keeping a Gateway with A9LH+Luma3ds is useful only if you want to use cheats in-game, since it's the best cheat solution. Other than that, no, it's basically useless to use a Gateway: you don't have to care about headers for online play, you don't risk a brick everytime you update your 3ds, also the latest 11.3 update killed every CFW except Luma, so if you update today your Gateway would be a 60$ paperweight until they release an update

Emophia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Keeping a Gateway with A9LH+Luma3ds is useful only if you want to use cheats in-game, since it's the best cheat solution. Other than that, no, it's basically useless to use a Gateway: you don't have to care about headers for online play, you don't risk a brick everytime you update your 3ds, also the latest 11.3 update killed every CFW except Luma, so if you update today your Gateway would be a 60$ paperweight until they release an update

Cheers, I'll put it into 'you never know' storage then. Thanks.

Reactions: W4T4R1

GrandSnorlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question about system updates...

Im running Luma and al9h, is it safe for me to update the system normally through settings..? Or is there another method?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4