• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
System Format with the OG Settings or TinyFormat.
You could use the unban method too IIRC, but what's the point in that if you're not banned :P
No Im not banned. Im using the account on my N3DSXL. And I already formatted the 2DS but still want to connect to that account.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Im not banned. Im using the account on my N3DSXL. And I already formatted the 2DS but still want to connect to that account.

Ahh I see, you still want to connect to your account on the 2DS but it's on the N3DS, my bad.
Only thing to do is to System Transfer back or call Ninty to do it.

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I'm up and running w/ my first N3DS and a 64GB card (thanks again @proflayton123), I have a few more rookie questions I hope you guys don't mind tackling:
  • Generally speaking, I don't play online much but am I safe to do so with .CIA installed games?
  • The constant request for a PIN by the system is annoying, especially to enter the Homebrew Channel. Any method to turn that off?
  • And speaking of the Homebrew Channel, mine reads as version 1.1.1 which came with whatever files I used to downgrade the system yesterday. I think there's a newer version but I'm uncertain how to update it.
  • I was able to update my FBI app, which created an additional FBI app on the main menu. Should I delete the "Health and Safety" FBI app that was installed as part of the downgrade?
  • TitleDB, which is awesome, would be even more helpful if I knew what most of the apps did! I've searched the web multiple times but to no avail. Is there a site that provides greater detail on what those apps do?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by sorabora,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But Im telling that I already did that. But still the 2DS keep trying to connect to that account. Is there something that I have to delete from the SD?

That's weird. A System Format should have done it.
Nothing needs to be deleted from the SD Card, you have a weird issue bud.

DiggityDiglett

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello sorry if this was already asked before but I'm looking at buying a DSTT flashcard off of nds-card.com to replace my crappy 2gb ds lite r4. However it seems like from nds-card response to one of the reviews from november 2016 that they're not selling it anymore. Has anyone purchased one from them recently and can confirm they still carry them? Don't want to throw $10 down the hole. Also where can I pick up the kernal for the micro sd as I won't be buying an sd from nds-card.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the noob question, but what am i supposed to do here? Is it talking about the latest luma release?
  1. Copy the contents of the arm9loaderhax release .7z to a9lh folder on your SD card

gunblack58

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry im newb, i have a question my o3ds is in Ver 2.1.0-4U, so i can't see any inject file but hs.app. what should i do? someone tell me update in system, but i worry i will update it to original fw and i wasted all what i did.

porko

Trophies
XP
Country
Weird question, is there an easy way to downgrade to 9.2 with the new method?

Or maybe I can just use the hardware downgrade method except use Decrypt9 instead of a hard-mod?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I'm up and running w/ my first N3DS and a 64GB card (thanks again @proflayton123), I have a few more rookie questions I hope you guys don't mind tackling:
  • Generally speaking, I don't play online much but am I safe to do so with .CIA installed games?
  • The constant request for a PIN by the system is annoying, especially to enter the Homebrew Channel. Any method to turn that off?
  • And speaking of the Homebrew Channel, mine reads as version 1.1.1 which came with whatever files I used to downgrade the system yesterday. I think there's a newer version but I'm uncertain how to update it.
  • I was able to update my FBI app, which created an additional FBI app on the main menu. Should I delete the "Health and Safety" FBI app that was installed as part of the downgrade?
  • TitleDB, which is awesome, would be even more helpful if I knew what most of the apps did! I've searched the web multiple times but to no avail. Is there a site that provides greater detail on what those apps do?
Thanks in advance!
1. yes
2. ??? assuming you set a pin via lumasettings then you will need to boot lumasettings to remove the lock
3. simply download the hbc copy and replace when/if asked http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
4. you can use decrypt9 to restore the original h&s app
5. not sure what you are asking but hopefully this link helps Helpful 3DS homebrew threads/links! (Always updating!)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Weird question, is there an easy way to downgrade to 9.2 with the new method?

Or maybe I can just use the hardware downgrade method except use Decrypt9 instead of a hard-mod?
may i ask why?

Reactions: sorabora

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i am trying to install 2 cia games through FBI and they fail, i swear i installed these on my old 3DS. i am going to try to retransfer them to the SD Card, if they fail again maybe it's just a bad download or something.

Edit: Yeah it failed again, going to see if i can redownload it and it'll work.

Last edited by Darksphere92,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an N3DS with A9LH and Luma installed, but currently no EmuNAND. I am trying to create EmuNAND in EmuNAND9, but not sure if I made right menu selection... I chose "SD Format Options", then default EmuNAND... was that correct? I did NOT chose "Complete EmuNAND Setup". Did I make right choice? Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol