• Views 4,464,327
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

RaFaReAcH

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I followed the 3ds.guide to install arm9loaderhax (i downgraded 11.2 to 2.1 with safehax) and everything went right (i ctrtransfer to 9.2 and could not update to 11.2) i have luma3ds on select, hourglass homebrew EVERYTHING, the homwbrew, fbi and luma updater cias, BUT when i installed a super mario maker cia (and 1.02 update) and tried to play, it shows the "nintendo 3ds" thing and then a black screen... and, i don't know what emuNand is, how to install it, or WHAT IS IT FOR. (i use O3DS 9.2 right now) please halp!!1!1

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the 3ds.guide to install arm9loaderhax (i downgraded 11.2 to 2.1 with safehax) and everything went right (i ctrtransfer to 9.2 and could not update to 11.2) i have luma3ds on select, hourglass homebrew EVERYTHING, the homwbrew, fbi and luma updater cias, BUT when i installed a super mario maker cia (and 1.02 update) and tried to play, it shows the "nintendo 3ds" thing and then a black screen... and, i don't know what emuNand is, how to install it, or WHAT IS IT FOR. (i use O3DS 9.2 right now) please halp!!1!1

you should update to 11.2 and check. You dont need emunand.

Reactions: RaFaReAcH

Hungarian888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello all!
I just read that safehax+fasthax thing. I know that this is almost impossible to downgrade the 11.2 without a hardmod or another 3DS with CFW, but I ask you, guys. Is it working? I really don't want to brick my N3DS. I found it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...wngrade_success_with_combined_safehaxfasthax/ It has 572 feedbacks and 94% is positive, so I really want to believe that it Works. :)

RaFaReAcH

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello all!
I just read that safehax+fasthax thing. I know that this is almost impossible to downgrade the 11.2 without a hardmod or another 3DS with CFW, but I ask you, guys. Is it working? I really don't want to brick my N3DS. I found it here: It has 572 feedbacks and 94% is positive, so I really want to believe that it Works. :)

Yes, it works! :D i did it

Reactions: Hungarian888

csgolawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
hi again guys, got a few questions. will a 64gig sd work on my n3ds xl? and another one, all i have to do is transfer emunand right? will i have to do something with a9lh?

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
a 64gig sd works, but you must format it to FAT32 and set a clustersize / Allocation Unit Size of 32K. I personally use minpartition tool, but this one is officially recommended.

edit: I don't understand the second part of your question

csgolawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
a 64gig sd works, but you must format it to FAT32 and set a clustersize / Allocation Unit Size of 32K. I personally use minpartition tool, but this one is officially recommended.

edit: I don't understand the second part of your question

basically, all i have to do is transfer the emunand to keep the CFW?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
hi again guys, got a few questions. will a 64gig sd work on my n3ds xl? and another one, all i have to do is transfer emunand right? will i have to do something with a9lh?
I youre using emunand, you need to dump a nand backup of your emunand, create a brand new emunand on the new SD card and inject the nand dump into the new emunand's nand and then, copy/paste all the content of your old SD card into the new one.
If you're not using emunand, just copy/paste the old SD card's content into the new one

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!
I just read that safehax+fasthax thing. I know that this is almost impossible to downgrade the 11.2 without a hardmod or another 3DS with CFW, but I ask you, guys. Is it working? I really don't want to brick my N3DS. I found it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...wngrade_success_with_combined_safehaxfasthax/ It has 572 feedbacks and 94% is positive, so I really want to believe that it Works. :)
11.2 is possible to downgrade now without a hardmod or any dsiware games. Please read 3ds.guide and let us know if you have any questions.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically @csgolawliet doesn't even dump a nand backup of his emunand (which may be a problem if he lacking space on current sd)
Just follow the directions here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/
(really it just making a disk image of old sd card, and writing that on new sd card.
Remember to do the allocation of 32 kb thing.

In regards to your A9LH question: If you have A9LH, you don't need emunand. there steps on the guide to remove emunand to save space on sd card

Last edited by YyAoMmIi,

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a low firmware XL with Ambassador games and no NNID. How do I keep that content if i want to a9lh? Thnx
Wait, how is that even possible? isn't Ambassador those who set up NNID before the price drop?

Doing everything correct and you shouldn't lose anything

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, how is that even possible? isn't Ambassador those who set up NNID before the price drop?

Doing everything correct and you shouldn't lose anything

No it was way before NNID existed, there was a price drop and those customers who had purchased before were rewarded with them, I believe.

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone! I using the 3ds.guide tutorial to hack my console and started it a moments ago, when I was about to run the homebrew menu through soundhaxx I've opened the decrypt9 page and read this:

Due to a bug, safehax currently requires a functioning cartridge of some kind (3ds, nds, flashcart, etc) to be inserted in order to complete successfully. As a temporary workaround, users less than or equal to 9.2.0 who do not own any cartridges can copy Decrypt9WIP.3dsx to /3ds/ and run it directly without any hax.

What does that mean? I currently at 10.7.0-32U and i don't own any 3ds cartridge, will I need to buy one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44