• Replies 53,804
  • Likes 43

Kevjeff

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,
i installed armloaderhax some months ago, everything was fine. Today i wanted to put some cia files on the SD Card, but when i took it out of my 3ds, my computer couldn't read it and asked me to format it. I didn't do it and tried to put it back to my 3ds but now it doesn't goes on. Everytime i try to power it on, the blue light goes on and shuts off immediatly. I tried it without any SD Card, same thing. Now i tried to format my Card and put my backup files on it, but again the blue light goes on for just about a second and goes off.

Does anybody know what i can do about this ? I Have no idea what i can do, i searched about it but couldn't find the same case as mine.

Thanks, Kev !

hailsagan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downgraded my 3ds and was messing around with Luma and some other CFW stuff. Had some roadblocks figuring out tickets (especially when it came to re downloading legit Animal Crossing) and in the process of fixing that situation I deleted my Animal Crossing town. Is there any chance I backed up that save file when I did NAND backups?

I have a NANDmin.bin file. Any chance of recovering a save from one of those?

RxMi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is the easiest way of being able to play the Pokémon Prism CIA on a New 3DS XL with the latest firmware?
Just got Soundhax.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick question regarding cheats, can I place all the plg files on the one sub folder inside the plugin folderor does each game plg have to be in individual sub folders within the plugin folder?

RobGee789

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HacksDen.com
XP
Country
i got a question ive seen people say that if you have downloaded one of the dsiware games before you can still them again so if i got the NNID of someone that had those games could i get them on my 3ds and do it that way

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to be in fact a quite common misconception that the 3DS can update on it's own on sleep mode. This isn't the first time I've seen a guy think that 3DS could update itself on sleep mode, and some firmly believe that it does so .. for whatever reason.

@Gorkensnorkel Feel free to keep your wi-fi off if your reasoning is limited bandwidth, but a phone or a handheld console hardly uses any bandwidth whatsoever just by being on. I doubt your bandwidth is 1MB lmao. Keeping it off does save battery though so there is that.

It's 3MB a second but we have several smart TV's, the Playstation, two 3DS's, various Apple devices like Ipad's, and a cell phone (probably other stuff I forgot). It's DSL so if you do nothing but split the signal too many times, even if the device isn't actually downloading, its still drawing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, I asked about this last night:

I dumped my Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold game (same region as my concole) and it said I needed to update it by connecting to the internet while playing. So I did but the game wouldn't launch once the update was downloaded. It stopped working and froze on the Nintendo boot screen right before the game intro starts. I was told that updates "should" work with .cia's if its the same region.

Any ideas?

opollon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
please help i cant run DS games on Luma3DS, i already installed the TWL cia and so on, and i am launching Luma always with homebrew launcher

alphajl7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made it to this point in the guide and now i cant launch oot3dhax anymore? any ideas?

Capturennn.PNG

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to convert DLC that has been purchased to a .cia that I can install later (in the case that I one day have issues with my eshop account)?

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made it to this point in the guide and now i cant launch oot3dhax anymore? any ideas?

View attachment 73270
go to OOT3dhax installer (on The Source 3DS), and change the OOT3dhax to the target 3DS' system Version. boot OOT3D via the target 3DS, go to the updated save hax file, go to the sign, push A, and it should boot into HBL, if it crashes try again.

Last edited by Darksphere92,

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, though the bottom screen might be in a slower framerate. I tried it on a Windows 7 desktop, and it ran at 30fps. If you want better speed, then yes, you will need a more powerful PC.
so it's not for me as i have an old Emachine PC, oh well, don't see the problem with just playing it on the XL anyway.Thanks anyway.

Reactions: NintenDavid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why, cause beastiality is not legal in Florida yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history