• Views 4,528,272
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would, but I'm still a LITTLE worried about the extra risk of brick on a 2DS and the fact that technically it is no longer mine, but my sister's

Edit: Also, is the point of the SysNAND backup just so that you get everything back the way it was after the format+transfer?
If you read every line of the guide it's pretty clear

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a 11.0.0.33 system w/ menuhax run Luma/any CFW?
No, you need to either get a hardmod or find someone with a CFW or A9LH system to buy Fieldrunners to use the Fieldrunners exploit.

This question has probably been asked several thousand times. The answer will always be no unless you do the two things I mentioned.

Reactions: LuigiXL

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you need to either get a hardmod or find someone with a CFW or A9LH system to buy Fieldrunners to use the Fieldrunners exploit.

This question has probably been asked several thousand times. The answer will always be no unless you do the two things I mentioned.
you for got to add that this could be done on A9LH

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks. Is there a way to buy e shop games for their retail price alone? Or do you need to add credit at a set denomination (ie 15euro prepaid card code in Europe)

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at your quoted post. I specifically said CFW or A9LH system.
specifically "FIND SOME ONE WITH Cfw or A9LH to buy Fieldrunners to use the Fieldrunners exploit."

i may have interpreted this wrong but to me this still doesnt say anything about how this could be done on a9lh just that u could use another 3ds with a9lh to downgrade

Last edited by Protatoxxxeater,

Jornax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I've not been using my N3DS for about 6 months or so, but as I'm going on vacation soon I'd like to whip it out and update it to the best possible configuration if need be. I've also haven't read about any 3DS (CFW etc) developments since a year ago, so I've been reading up about a lot of new stuff today. The unlinked sysnand and emunand of my N3DS XL are both on 9.2.0.0-20E, am currently still using the Cubic Ninja into Gateway method (my Gateway's version is Ultra 3.1.1). When booting into emunand I am getting a concerning system update prompt though, don't know if that's Gateway magic or something pushed from Nintendo servers. Not using any other CFW things except Gateway.

So I'd like to ask, what's my best upgrade path? That a9lh thing I've seen people writing about? Something else? Or am I good with my current set-up?
I'd prefer upgrading to a version that doesn't require me switching cards from Cubic Ninja to Gateway with every fresh boot though :P

Last edited by Jornax,

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've not been using my N3DS for about 6 months or so, but as I'm going on vacation soon I'd like to whip it out and update it to the best possible configuration if need be. I've also haven't read about any 3DS (CFW etc) developments since a year ago, so I've been reading up about a lot of new stuff today. The unlinked sysnand and emunand of my N3DS XL are both on 9.2.0.0-20E, am currently still using the Cubic Ninja into Gateway method (my Gateway's version is Ultra 3.1.1). When booting into emunand I am getting a concerning system update prompt though, don't know if that's Gateway magic or something pushed from Nintendo servers. Not using any other CFW things except Gateway.

So I'd like to ask, what's my best upgrade path? That a9lh thing I've seen people writing about? Something else? Or am I good with my current set-up?
I'd prefer upgrading to a version that doesn't require me switching cards from Cubic Ninja to Gateway with every fresh boot though :P
A9Lh is best way to go, when a new update comes out u can update and still have cfw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, uremum is generic