• Views 4,438,908
  • Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, i can, The thread is just outdated. I have done it myself and i can say it works. I just want to understand that if i lose my CFW(I highly doubt it) would sudokuhax still run? Cause it runs in system settings and not on homemenu...
most likely, umm if u install menuhax on a button that would work on 11.0 if u lose cfw

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill just do this(since i cant boot Corbenik or CakesFW)

Ill change my 9.2 emunand to sysnand and my 11.0 sysnand to emuNAND
Uninstall A9LH(having a OTP.bin backup)
check if it runs
Reinstall A9LH
this is a total waste of time, if you just have to use sudokuhax fine by me, but menuhax would work if u install it now and end up losing cfw later

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
this is a total waste of time, if you just have to use sudokuhax fine by me, but menuhax would work if u install it now and end up losing cfw later
I dont really mind, plus if this works, we could have a way to restore the NAND if we somehow lose CFW without the need of buying Fieldrunners or waiting for an exploit...

And how would menuhax work? If i can ask

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really mind, plus if this works, we could have a way to restore the NAND if we somehow lose CFW without the need of buying Fieldrunners or waiting for an exploit...

And how would menuhax work? If i can ask
menuhax works on regular 11.0 by exploiting how themes load iirc, if u never change ur theme it will stay on the sd card and u will have an entry point to .3dsx files

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
menuhax works on regular 11.0 by exploiting how themes load iirc, if u never change ur theme it will stay on the sd card and u will have an entry point to .3dsx files
I think you are a bit lost man...

Im not trying to go to 11.0

im trying to go to 9.2
then try if sudokuhax boots on system settings(Original Firmware, not having anything patched)
then go back and reinstall A9LH :3

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

im trying to go to 9.2
then try if sudokuhax boots on system settings(Original Firmware, not having anything patched)
u are trying to boot emunand via sudokuhax? correct

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im trying to go to 9.2
You do you, i think this was y nobody helped u earlier, cuz nobody uses sudokuhax

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
u are trying to boot emunand via sudokuhax? correct
No

Ill try to explain again

I have 11.0 Sysnand and 9.2 EmuNAND
Im changing it to 9.2 sysNAND and 11.0 emuNAND
then im removing A9LH(I will stay on 9.2 so i wont lose anything)
see if Sudokuhax boots using that method(the one when you install it in system settings)
Then redo everything back to its original state

You do you, i think this was y nobody helped u earlier, cuz nobody uses sudokuhax
It is useful, if someone somehow loses CFW or A9LH(AND IF THIS WORKS) they can use fwtool to restore NAND

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No

Ill try to explain again

I have 11.0 Sysnand and 9.2 EmuNAND
Im changing it to 9.2 sysNAND and 11.0 emuNAND
then im removing A9LH(I will stay on 9.2 so i wont lose anything)
see if Sudokuhax boots using that method(the one when you install it in system settings)
Then redo everything back to its original state

It is useful, if someone somehow loses CFW or A9LH(AND IF THIS WORKS) they can use fwtool to restore NAND
what file type is fwtool

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i meant dgtool

and its a .nds file made for DSI homebrew to exploit ARM9 and downgrade the Native Firmware if you are in 11.0 Without CFW(it downgrades it to 10.4 so you can be able to downgrade)
oh, if u mentioned this earlier i would been like "Hurry up and Test this sh*t" i thought u wanted a .3dsx loader. okay, i understand now

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
oh, if u mentioned this earlier i would been like "Hurry up and Test this sh*t" i thought u wanted a .3dsx loader. okay, i understand now
if we do this, we could have a way to reinject the NAND without the need to wait for an arm9 exploit or hardmod. But please dont get your hopes up, this is just an weird idea and idk if it will work but its worth a shot

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ctrb.3dsx and boot_hb.3dsx
delete ctrb.3dsx, copy boot.3dsx to somewhere, rename the copy to ctrb.3dsx, put it on SD root, then boot.
From there, open menuhax_manager, select configure/check haxx trigger, select type 1, hold D-Pad down, then tap the touchscreen

This will stop you from booting into EmuNand by default, and it will set Menuhax to both
A. Only work when you hold D-Pad down
B. Make menuhax boot into the homebrew launcher, rather than CTRBootManager

Reactions: Blue Lamb

Blue Lamb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete ctrb.3dsx, copy boot.3dsx to somewhere, rename the copy to ctrb.3dsx, put it on SD root, then boot.
From there, open menuhax_manager, select configure/check haxx trigger, select type 1, hold D-Pad down, then tap the touchscreen

This will stop you from booting into EmuNand by default, and it will set Menuhax to both
A. Only work when you hold D-Pad down
B. Make menuhax boot into the homebrew launcher, rather than CTRBootManager
Okay thank you, it now boots into Sysnand (the normal screen) when im not touching anything and boots into homebrew launcher when I hold D-pad down.

Reactions: Ricken

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Ricken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users