• Views 4,575,246
  • Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

Kyton Shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, supernoob questions. I have recently purchased a R4i SDHC Silver RTS Lite 2015, and I am wondering what the best sources would be for emulators and roms, as well as specifically which emulators are the best to use. I am not currently concerned with running 3ds games with it, mostly SNES, GBA, DS, and other older games.

Herobroski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you've found an answer yet, but there should be a .rar file within the folder as well, correct? Just extract this file (which should be in the same folder as the .z01 and .z02) with something like 7-zip and these additional files will be merged automatically, resulting in your .3ds file.
Afterwards it says I ned to have the following volume: and it shows me a file (.r00 or .r01). What do I do from here?

a03dugga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I have been out of the scene for a long time and just picked up a New 3DS XL running 9.0.0-20E.
What are my options for flashcarts?

I assume SKY3DS as there hasn't been an update for GW yet.
Where to start though?
I hear some talk about people being banned, are there ways around that?
Any standard procedure when getting a game prepped for the cart?

Sorry to ask but there's a lot of dated crap and it's a bit of a minefield to sift through.

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downgraded my 3ds to 4.2 and I want to use the offline exploit rather than the newer 9.2 exploit but I can't find a tutorial on this.
I think it's called DS exploit? or maybe it's offline profiler exploit? I don't even know what it's called and that's likely why my searches are failing to yield results.

Any guidance is appreciated.

I have a gateway card so the generic GW tutorial would suffice.
I can only find reference to CFW exploits when doing my searches.

SamHack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought a 64gb sd card today. When I put all the games in the sd card and then in the 3DS I only see a few ones and the others are unavailable on the multirom list. I can only see the first 11 games of 20, all the others have blank pics. What can I do to make my games available and working ?

a03dugga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a 64gb sd card today. When I put all the games in the sd card and then in the 3DS I only see a few ones and the others are unavailable on the multirom list. I can only see the first 11 games of 20, all the others have blank pics. What can I you do to make my games available and working ?

Wasn't there a 10 ROM limit? Could be the reason...

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
Something just occured to me, if my 3DS were to get banned, would there still be anyway of updating the emunand with Gateway?

OmegaPikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To hack ORAS and play 3ds games, all i need is:

• 3DS or 2DS with firmware 4.5 - 9.2
  • PK3DS
  • MicroSD Card (For Gateway Cartridge)
  • Gateway Cartridge (How does this connect to the PC?)
Does 2DS work as well as 3DS does? or should i just use a 3DS?
Is this everything i need?

If you'd be so kind, could you link me to the required tutorials to use Gateway?

Is there anything i should know beforehand?

I've been browsing the forums but theres so many topics. I'd like to know if theres any crucial information i missed!

Sorry for asking so much, Just wanna make sure i do everything correctly!

Thank you

seang96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the N3DS I have a preinstalled game and I need to upgrade the microsd card because the default one has almost no space. After copying all the data to a new one the preinstalled game is gone. What should I do to? If I download via eshop on the emunand (from what I have read thats what you do) would I only be able to play it on the emunand or play out of it since it is a legit copy?

Another question I have related to the game is that if I install DLC via eshop/online of the game on emunand can I play with that DLC out of emunand?

yhw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

Got a question: my friend bought a 3dslink, but that piece of trash hasn't been updated in a long time. Is it possible for him to buy a Gateway 3DS and use it on his 3ds where the 3dslink exploit is already installed? Will it brick his 3ds if he uses a Gateway 3DS instead of 3dslink

Suiginou

(null)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
About Gateway emuNAND:

1. Does launching it (via Classic Mode) require me to insert the GW Red cart?
2. Does Classic Mode emuNAND do anything different, such as patching signature checks?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning