• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why not? What does it take to do so?
Only teams like BigBlueBox are currently able to dump eShop games. 3DS linkers like Gateway can only dump cartridges.

If I remember correctly, to dump eShop contents you need specific hardware (development consoles ?).

Where are installed your games ? An other 3DS ? Or is it the same 3DS ?
If it is the same 3DS, is it on sysNAND or emuNAND ?
If sysNAND, is firmware still < 5.X ?

I see only two possibilies to play your eShop games on emuNAND:
- if it is on a other 3DS, a system transfer from old 3DS sysNAND to new 3DS emuNAND.
- if it is the same 3DS and fw is 4.x, you need only to install Gateway exploit and format emuNAND.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
After changing to online play, all my savegames were disappeared. WTF? How can I recover it? Thanks!

3DZ can't use the same savs as the 3ds do , they create a completely new sav. You will still have old saves if you switch back to 3ds AFAIK

Is there a list of games with online play so I play them as 3dz from the start ? also a list of what games have patches in the eshop would be nice so I can download them all firsthand before eshop gets updated even more

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everybody, I'm just looking for a quick YES or NO. Is it possible to hack ROMs for cheating purposes? Like unlimited gold, 99 this, 99 that and so forth. I'd need it for Monster Hunter 4, it's japanese.
Thank you.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I was wondering if there's a way to determine the order roms are displayed in the Gateway games menu.
it doesn't seem to be alphabetical or date modified. I'd really like to have my games in a particular order.
Does anyone know how?
edit: Nevermind I got my answer on the chat. it's sorted using 'FAT order'.

Munshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody, I'm just looking for a quick YES or NO. Is it possible to hack ROMs for cheating purposes? Like unlimited gold, 99 this, 99 that and so forth. I'd need it for Monster Hunter 4, it's japanese.
Thank you.
right now it's not possible

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a way to copy a savegame from one retail game to another(talking about smash bros 3ds) i plan on owning both a us rom and a european retail.(i own a us and a eu 3DS).
But my friend will get a retail copy too so i plan to copying his save because i dont want to unlock everything twice.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me how to organize the games on my gateway menu. I know there is a method to doing it, but I forgot and can't find which thread explains it.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System specs?

This is something I've wanted to know for a while. I have seen several guesses here and there and I figured since there is an SNES emulator for it the specs
should be known right?

kelvintoogood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm in a bit of an issue and would like some or be pointed to the right direction.

I have 2 3dses, a japanese one thats normal and an american one that uses gateway. Both with the same game. I had a lot of stuff unlocked on my game on the american gateway 3ds and had moderate amount of different stuff unlocked on the japanese 3ds. I tried an experiment where I took my gateway .sav, renamed it to the one found on the japanese 3ds' sd card (title/data/numbers/savefile.sav as an example) and put it there, deleting the old one in the process(but not before making a backup of it on my desktop, I only backed up the sole .sav file that was in the data folder).

The experiment failed and I removed the gateway sav from the japanese 3ds and put the original back in the same folder, as if it was untouched. Unfortunately, the japanese 3ds refuses to read it and now I'm stuck from a new save file.

Is there any salvation here? or am I screwed? Much appreciated =l

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i've spent a lot of money purchasing some eshop games. How can i dump these games so i can put them later on my system again and play them with my red card?

You can't, but you can still play them from emuNAND. You can either system transfer or redownload everything, but make sure you're in emuNAND mode when you do so.

How do you save your game w/ the 2.3b firmware?

Exit out via the home key, some games require you open something else like the camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch