Trophies
XP

boogiemantcb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have a 3ds XL that is 4.5 and I have a Gateway card. And this is the NOOB section so I thought I could post "HELP" questions on here without feeling ridiculed (Do you know what ridiculed means? Prob not) So do me a favor and don't help!
There's several threads that already answered this question a million times so people are tired of answering.. do more research before asking. I'm talking hours not minutes.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's several threads that already answered this question a million times so people are tired of answering.. do more research before asking. I'm talking hours not minutes.[/
There's several threads that already answered this question a million times so people are tired of answering.. do more research before asking. I'm talking hours not minutes.

Look MORON... Someone was nice enough to answer my question. I'll be damned if I'm scrolling through 175 pages to look for a simple question that may or MAY NOT have been answered. This is the NOOB page troll boy! So since you're a big "Know it all" why are you trolling around in here anyway?

boogiemantcb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone don't help elm. I gave him legitimate advice trying to be nice cause no one was answering and he private messaged me threating my life and want me to do all kinds of gay acts to him!!? Sorry i dont roll that way!!! Clearly a sociopath!

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone don't help elm. I gave him legitimate advice trying to be nice cause no one was answering and he private messaged me threating my life and want me to do all kinds of gay acts to him!!? Sorry i dont roll that way!!! Clearly a sociopath!

Trying to be nice.. what a lying jack-hole, threatening your life?? What a dumb ass!! Your a complete idiot that needs to troll around somewhere else MORON!

Ninogan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since my 3ds is a 8.x something version. Is there anyway to downgrade? If not I think I will just sell it but if you buy a new 3DS is it already updated to the latest firmware?

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 games I want to properly set up before I put them on my gateway.

For Fire Emblem, is there any way I can pre install all the DLC into the ROM kinda like those patched MK7 roms floating around?

For Pokemon X and Y, I hear it's been updated do I patch it for online load it and let the system update it or is there a pre patched version out there?

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Since my 3ds is a 8.x something version. Is there anyway to downgrade? If not I think I will just sell it but if you buy a new 3DS is it already updated to the latest firmware?

Nope, no hope for a downgrade. You can wait for Smea's exploit but that'll be a long while. Buying a 4.5 FW 3DS is the only way to go right now.

I have 2 games I want to properly set up before I put them on my gateway.

For Fire Emblem, is there any way I can pre install all the DLC into the ROM kinda like those patched MK7 roms floating around?

For Pokemon X and Y, I hear it's been updated do I patch it for online load it and let the system update it or is there a pre patched version out there?
There are some games that are pre-patched to play online (I've seen a Mario Kart 7 1.1 ROM that was patched for online play) but never heard of games with DLC already injected. I don't even think there's a way to dump your DLC to begin with. Either way, you will need an emuNAND to access the eShop and download your updates and DLC, since it will force you to update to the latest firmware. Just make sure you're in GW emuNAND mode first.

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some games that are pre-patched (I've seen a Mario Kart 7 1.1 ROM) but never heard of games with DLC injected. Either way, you will need an emuNAND to access the eShop and download your updates and DLC, since it will force you to update to the latest firmware. Just make sure you're in GW emuNAND mode first.

Way ahead of you man, emunand is updated all the way.

I just don't want to buy the DLC really. Is there a Pokemon X and Y pre patched?

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
According to PKHex thread on Project Pokémon forums, there are japanese cartridges with the update built in.

But no know dump of these.

And you need at least a 6.x firmware to do local trades with another 3DS...

So, system update is mandatory for this game for trades.

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
cool, although that doesn't matter since if pokemon x and y loads the update from any region
Yes... and no.

I put my life on the fact that a future update will come with ORSA release.
And Cyber Save Editor users are screwed for the moment with an unrecognized game. ^^;

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Probably autocorrect for ORAS – Omega Ruby; Alpha Sapphire.

Does anyone know if .sfv files are needed? I got some games and they came with .3ds (which is the game0 and then a .sfv
Sorry, I used the french abbreviation. ^^;

Nah, I do not think sfv file is needed. You can try to open it with a text editor like notepad.

Edit: It is a simple verification file : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_file_verification

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_