XP
Country
it worked, thank

Alright then. Perhaps it's a bug with Rednand and D9. Try this build of D9:
http://workupload.com/file/Y9KNCIV3
problem happen again with OTP ...sd is not formatted for emunand

1. Open OTPHelper
  2. Go to "NAND Backup & Restore"
  3. Backup RedNAND to RedNAND_original.bin (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)

Last edited by warriosbest,
Reactions: Just Passing By

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it worked, thank

1. Open OTPHelper
  3. Backup RedNAND to RedNAND_original.bin (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)
Unfortunately, I don't know what to say. @d0k3 can you shed light on this? Is OTPHelper compatible with Rednand?

Btw, @warriosbest, you may have to wait a bit sorry.

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by warriosbest,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it worked, thank

1. Open OTPHelper
That's a N3DS with a 1.8GB NAND chip, right? You might have already solved that problem for you, but a fix for OTPHelper is coming later today.

enes eyibil

Trophies
XP
Country
uh-oh. I do not have a Decrypt9 folder on my root.
gv9t0AF.png

http://imgur.com/gv9t0AF - this is my setup - I really tried following the guide to the letter :(

it doesn't look photo

Lucas Melo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello , I was in version 10.6 of RXTools , I installed Hyrule Warriors and the game told me to update the console and then download the game update .

I updated my Emunand to 10.7 , but for some reason my friend list shows all my friends offline , even though I have another 3ds connected to my side.

I can still play online and enter the eShop , but for some reason friends are always offlines.

My friends can see me online , but in my 3ds they are all offline.

How do I fix this bug ?

Skaer

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Ummm i want to install Browserhax(to do cakeFW) from this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki on my 8.0.0-18u but it wont run. it stop after yellow screen on touchscreen. it work ok on my another 2ds 9.0 maybe 8.0 cant change the theme so it wont work. is there another way to install browserhax? thanks

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbs not found
Huh? Pretty sure browserhax does not require one to dbs set up yet.

Eh, did you remember to do this part?
1)Navigate to SD:\Nintendo 3DS\gibberish numbers and letters\gibberish numbers and letters\ and create a folder called "dbs".
2)Make a new text document.
3) Do not put ANYTHING in it, and save it as "title.db" and save it once again as "import.db". Make sure to change the file extension from *.txt to All Files.
Ntags?

Wouldn't it be possible to patch it so that the amiibo data on the SD card is auto detected? I'm talking out of my ass here though xD
Well Amiibo data is found via NFC technology. It not DLC directly, so it goes directly into the ram.
Again, you can activate some Amiibo content via what you are saying, but not emulate Amiibo due to how Amiibo is activated in the first place

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ummm i want to install Browserhax(to do cakeFW) from this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki on my 8.0.0-18u but it wont run. it stop after yellow screen on touchscreen. it work ok on my another 2ds 9.0 maybe 8.0 cant change the theme so it wont work. is there another way to install browserhax? thanks

Browserhax doesn't work in 8.0.0

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can I system transfer from O3DS EmuNAND to O3DS/N3DS SysNAND?
And if so, what happens to the illegitimate .CIAs?
You can transfer O3DS emunand to O3DS sysnand with a9lh and all cias will be fine.

My question. I have a9lh and 10.7 sysnand. I found my 10.7 emunand backup without a9lh. Can i install this nand in emunand, downgrade it to 9.2 and after that backup 9.2 emunand and install it in sysnand? (The reason is to delete a9lh for reselling)

Last edited by vexhash,

enes eyibil

Trophies
XP
Country
hii

i hava new 3ds xl

version while reducing the error it gave but the device is working

versiyon 9.2.0.20

I couldn't cfw

video done that I can't

hbldoes not opengateway

other programs won't open

what is the problem ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space