• Views 4,492,853
  • Replies 53,789
  • Likes 43

ReDEyeDz

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just updated a9lh to b9s, but don't know how to update my 2.1.2 freeshop to the latest (3.1.4?) version. Is there any guides about it?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the largest known GM9 Bonus Drive?
My friend Eix has seen up to about 600 MB, but my friend has a N3DSXL with a 668 MB bonus drive.
My second 3DS [O3DS] has a 7 MB bonus drive. (Which is apparently rare? She's never seen an O3DS with one)
I'd like to know, and see if there is a bonus drive reaching up to 1000 MB. Someone should make a catalog of all 3DS's by serial numbers, with information, and among that bonus drive/no drive, if so what size.

Last edited by SirNapkin1334,

IsaacMG99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why can't I play with gba VC games anymore in Luma 8.1? Some of the injected games I use work, some don't, and the ones that don't let me play them lead me to the exception arm11 screen. Is there any fix?

JP1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've installed some RetroArch emulators on my 3ds. Can someone tell me how do I change the settings for the directories that the emulators looks at when opening a rom?

IsaacMG99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before anything else, update to 8.1.1 and see if that helps
Yes I have 8.1.1 of Luma. Can i TRY TO HOLD l to use EmuNAND and see if they work that way? Or this doesn't make sense at all?

EDIT! maybe I can try to disable ARM11 exception handlers in the luma configuration. But there's this note that says I'll be disqualified to submit issues or bug reports and I don't know if I should try this out.

EDIT2! reinstalling the cia of one of the games that crashes like that has worked. This doesn't make sense at all lol

Last edited by IsaacMG99,

gazza1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the an application or way to wirelessly transfer files (FTP etc). I have a N3DS XL and the SD card is hidden under the back cover and is a bit of a pain taking it off and back on all the time.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is the an application or way to wirelessly transfer files (FTP etc). I have a N3DS XL and the SD card is hidden under the back cover and is a bit of a pain taking it off and back on all the time.
You can use microSD Management in system settings or you can use FTPDB, which you can find in FBI titledb.

Reactions: gazza1988

IsaacMG99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok no need to respond to the last question I did then. But I have another one: where are the saves stored when you use the mGBA Cia?

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really "noob" but it's not worth making a thread about. Has anyone dumped the Mario Party Top 100 tickets yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?