• Replies 53,777
  • Likes 43

stamosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry for posting this also here but i need a little help
I've been following the steps with the new 3dsguide, got to the homebrew launcher via soundhax, and launched safehax. I waited fand after a while "Patching ARM11...". It has been there for over an hour and i don't know if it is safe to reboot my console
Running 11.0 o3dsxl

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for posting this also here but i need a little help
I've been following the steps with the new 3dsguide, got to the homebrew launcher via soundhax, and launched safehax. I waited fand after a while "Patching ARM11...". It has been there for over an hour and i don't know if it is safe to reboot my console
Running 11.0 o3dsxl

I think you're supposed to downgrade to 9.2 before you attempt to launch Safehax.

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need for 9.2 anymore, safehax gets arm9 access on 11.2.
I'm doing the Sd Card test and how long it's going to take is going up right now it's at 18+ hours, and according to the program the files it's putting on the Sd Card is at 10GB out of 124GB, the card transfer speed right now is 1.71MB/s and the transfer speed is slowly dropping.

SunTea07

K-POP / Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Got a question how do i switch from luma3ds to cfw to full luma3ds a9lh? New 3ds user here sysnand 9.2 emunand is latest.

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys I got something weird going on, trying to install A9LH on my N3DS. I'm on 9.2.0-20E I'm here now: https://3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher) Point 11 where I need to launch safehax.

After I launch svchax and press B to ga back to the Homebrew launcher I open the safehax but it stays dark?

Anyone knows what's going on? It's the same everytime?

And yes , I renamed the Decrypt9WIP.bin to arm9.bin but still doesn't work? What am I doing worng?

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I got something weird going on, trying to install A9LH on my N3DS. I'm on 9.2.0-20E I'm here now: https://3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher) Point 11 where I need to launch safehax.

After I launch svchax and press B to ga back to the Homebrew launcher I open the safehax but it stays dark?

Anyone knows what's going on? It's the same everytime?

And yes , I renamed the Decrypt9WIP.bin to arm9.bin but still doesn't work? What am I doing worng?

I was having the same issue last night. I finally decided to try and launch D9 directly. It worked.

To do that put the D9 .3dsx and .smdh in /3ds/ on your SD card and launch with HBL.

Last edited by Dangy,

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you do any more, test it with H2testw.
update on the Sd Card test, so it's been running for 11 hours now, with 67+ hours remaining, H2testw say it has written at least 18GB. once again the Transfer speed of the micro sd card is slowly dropping right now it is 458 KBytes/s. idk if it's a slow card or if that means it's bad.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Downgraded a 3DS to 9.2 and I want to have a quick check to see if this 3DS has any purchased games on it from the eshop. Went to the homebrew launcher via menuhax and when I chose the "access eshop", I get an error code 002-0119 telling me to update the system. I even pressed and held the L button while it was loading and made sure to say yes on "firmware spoofing". So is CTR-HTTPWN the only way to access it but I have to upgrade to 10.5 via a cart I have?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I could really use some help with a situation... I posted this part yesterday:

"Ok, I am worried...

I read in another thread that using Gateway can lose/erase A9LH. I followed the Palect guide to install A9LH and Luma, but later removed my EmuNAND because someone in another thread a while back said EmuNAND is no longer needed with a A9LH/Luma setup. I still use Gateway and I still have A9LH/Luma installed on my N3DS. I am also on FW 11.2 I think. Should I be worried/concerned about losing A9LH? Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated..."

My question now is should I go ahead and create another EmuNAND to be safe? If yes, can someone please walk me through going about doing it? I removed previous EmuNAND because someone in another thread a while back said EmuNAND is no longer needed with a A9LH/Luma setup. Now, I hear it is recommended to do have an EmuNAND. Clarification and help greatly appreciated on all this :)

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i went ahead and sent the seller on Ebay a message about the Micro SD Card, requesting a Refund or a free replacement.

here's the test results i got.

Warning: Only 20322 of 127952 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
7.5 GByte OK (15758645 sectors)
12.3 GByte DATA LOST (25860811 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
12.3 GByte corrupted (25860811 sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000001df3a6a00
Expected: 0x00000001df3a6a00
Found: 0x0000000000000000
H2testw version 1.3
Reading speed: 11.2 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
ok i went ahead and sent the seller on Ebay a message about the Micro SD Card, requesting a Refund or a free replacement.

here's the test results i got.

Warning: Only 20322 of 127952 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
7.5 GByte OK (15758645 sectors)
12.3 GByte DATA LOST (25860811 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
12.3 GByte corrupted (25860811 sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000001df3a6a00
Expected: 0x00000001df3a6a00
Found: 0x0000000000000000
H2testw version 1.3
Reading speed: 11.2 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4
Yeah that explains everything. Don't bother sorting things out with the seller, go to PayPal directly and make a claim saying you received a counterfeit product. They will ask that you destroy the card and will issue you a refund. There is no point spending money on postage to send it back and just receive another fake card. If a seller sells one fake card generally they are selling all fake cards. The good reviews are from people too dumb to use H2testw right away on their new card (they probably left the good feedback as soon as they received it).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Got a question how do i switch from luma3ds to cfw to full luma3ds a9lh? New 3ds user here sysnand 9.2 emunand is latest.
Follow 3ds.guide/get-started. Having Luma on menuhax doesn't mean you can skip anything.

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that explains everything. Don't bother sorting things out with the seller, go to PayPal directly and make a claim saying you received a counterfeit product. They will ask that you destroy the card and will issue you a refund. There is no point spending money on postage to send it back and just receive another fake card. If a seller sells one fake card generally they are selling all fake cards. The good reviews are from people too dumb to use H2testw right away on their new card (they probably left the good feedback as soon as they received it).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
the user said he has issued me a refund, so i should wait and see if that is true.

also tbh, i think it's a legit Micro Sd Card, it's just defective.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
the user said he has issued me a refund, so i should wait and see if that is true.

also tbh, i think it's a legit Micro Sd Card, it's just defective.
Ok, but don't close any claims until you've definitely got your refund (once closed you can't open another). Those sellers can be sneaky.

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but don't close any claims until you've definitely got your refund (once closed you can't open another). Those sellers can be sneaky.
is there any possible way i can fix a defective Micro SD Card?

edit: i love how i use windows error checker and it says everything is fine, yeah probably didnt check anything.

Last edited by Darksphere92,

Amani

Someone who wants to get banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to do this?

1. "Dump your game cards to a format you can install, and play them without needing the card."
2. Remove basehaxx from Pokémon Omega Ruby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu