• Likes 43

InjusticeBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew: yes
Game backups: not without either a hardmod, DSiware downgrade with another system with custom firmware, a Gateway, or Sky3DS.

The Black Friday $100 n3DS supposedly come with 11.0.0-33, according to reddit.

So, if I have a 3ds with cfw, and I am planning to buy this new 3ds, I should be able to downgrade the new 3ds using the dsi downgrade? I haven't really been following the community since last winter.

ghostpotato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I reduce the filesize of my .bcstm for a custom theme? The base song is only 57 seconds long but it turns into 5.1 MB.

Vulcanos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it make more sense to buy a Japanese 3DS than to hardmod my 3DS XL?

I'm getting sick & tired of nobody wanting to help me with installing .CIA so I'd rather just have a console for those games & get a Japanese eShop account than try to get somebody hardmod a system.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Would it make more sense to buy a Japanese 3DS than to hardmod my 3DS XL?

I'm getting sick & tired of nobody wanting to help me with installing .CIA so I'd rather just have a console for those games & get a Japanese eShop account than try to get somebody hardmod a system.

why cant you install cia?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the 2.3 update for Yo-Kai Watch Blasters Akanekoden & my system is 11.2.0.34U.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did. He wouldn't take my case.
Did he say why? There's nothing you can do on 11.2 for CIA installation. Don't waste your money on a Japanese 3DS. Go buy a cheap 2DS with Mario Kart 7 as a download code and hack it.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the 2.3 update for Yo-Kai Watch Blasters Akanekoden & my system is 11.2.0.34U.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did. He wouldn't take my case.

He wants cia installed for him, im under the impression he is already running cfw.
If he has CFW, all he needs to do is inject FBI into his Health&Safety app, install FBI as a CIA on his home menu, then continue to install CIAs through the installed FBI. No hardmodder will install CIAs for you, iirc, unless they're extremely nice.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the best way to delete the black Icon?
I found this after a9lh
open, and freezed at 3ds screen.
Bumping my question.
Also, another questions:

So I screwed up with official themes and pirating some (question isn't about how to pirate but my screw up with official theme)
I had 2 themes I got as official: MH4U's weapon gallery and LoZ LBW's 2 world theme.
Then When I pirated theme, Those 2 were also included in my list of pirated stuff, which I then had as a CIA file to install.
As you know, whenever you go into Eshop, unofficial Themes/DLC get removed.
So I tried to redownload my official theme, but I get the problem of already owned.

I assume this is due to the fact my tickets for themes are now pirated instead of official.
Best way to fix that?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Idk where to ask this, so.

I read somewhere that the version of the leaked cia Sun/Moon is 0 and sould be 32 for the clean version (To not risk an online ban).
I downloaded the clean version using the cdn, it's ok for sun (32), but for moon it's 16.
It's normal?

Vulcanos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he has CFW, all he needs to do is inject FBI into his Health&Safety app, install FBI as a CIA on his home menu, then continue to install CIAs through the installed FBI. No hardmodder will install CIAs for you, iirc, unless they're extremely nice.

I don't have any CFW installed. Just the standard homebrew via oot3dhax.

Vulcanos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then don't request a hardmodder to install CIAs for you. Only ask for the hardmod.

Well, I still want a hardmod installation but now the guy only thinks I just want CIA installation done.

I'd prefer buying the Japanese 3DS at this point because I doubt he will help me.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I still want a hardmod installation but now the guy only thinks I just want CIA installation done.

I'd prefer buying the Japanese 3DS at this point because I doubt he will help me.
Don't waste your money on a Japanese 3DS. I told you this already. Get a cheap 2DS with Mario Kart 7 as a download code and hack it instead. You'll get the 2DS quicker than the Japanese 3DS.

@vb_encryption_vb He has no CFW, he just wants a harmod.

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, my roommate saw my hacked 2ds and wants me to hack her 3ds when I have time. I noticed that on the current plailect guide it says "A new update will be coming soon that allows for DSiWare NFIRM Downgrading without a second 3DS or hardmod for versions under 11.2.0."

Has this been confirmed/given a timeline, or is there somebody on twitter or something I can follow to keep up to date?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1