• Views 4,518,544
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I have New 3DS with Cakes CFW on 11.0.0-33. I install NTR CFW v3.1 cia and put the NTR.Bin in SD card root. But when I tried to open, it said an error occurred system and the system will restart. Please help me. I juust got 3DS yesterday and it's used product. It's already comes with cfw wwhen I bought it.

Uzayin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so tempting to open this 2ds box mk7 red, Serial number is AW4044.........I can't return it, but i can exchange it..

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i was doing the hack and i hit a hiccup Go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin on your 3DS when i went on that the screen was messed up i hit select like it said and it froze then my wife knocked it down and now it loads to a black screen when the sd is out the light blinks then shuts off i can access some of the restores but which one, any help

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i was doing the hack and i hit a hiccup Go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin on your 3DS when i went on that the screen was messed up i hit select like it said and it froze then my wife knocked it down and now it loads to a black screen when the sd is out the light blinks then shuts off i can access some of the restores but which one, any help
Is there a file called "Arm9loaderhax.bin" on the root of the sd card? It should be.
Hello, I have New 3DS with Cakes CFW on 11.0.0-33. I install NTR CFW v3.1 cia and put the NTR.Bin in SD card root. But when I tried to open, it said an error occurred system and the system will restart. Please help me. I juust got 3DS yesterday and it's used product. It's already comes with cfw wwhen I bought it.
Don't use cakes, use luma. :)
It should fix your problem.
I am so tempting to open this 2ds box mk7 red, Serial number is AW4044.........I can't return it, but i can exchange it..
Are you asking for help? what is the purpose of this comment?

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no to the guide yes to the arm9loaderhax.bin

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i only made it to part 4 2-2

guide 5 section 2-2 sorry upset

i can get it to boot to use that website to fully install that peice of software

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant not can,

Shadx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just completed the tutorial for installing CFW, Luma, arm9, etc... Did it on 2DS this time. Somehow I managed to install FBI twice. How do I delete just one? When I went to software management it just showed it one time. I don't want to reinstall it if I don't have to. Thanks

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming arm9loadhax only partially installed thanks to hit dropping and glitching and now cant boot fully im guessing i have to restore back

not sure what to restore or which start up recovery option to use noir which one to use

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting my N3DS tomorrow, was wondering this but I ultimately don't think it makes a difference. Should I wait until I install the arm9loadhax to do my system transfer with all my digital games + NNID, or should I do that before I do anything else?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming arm9loadhax only partially installed thanks to hit dropping and glitching and now cant boot fully im guessing i have to restore back
Can you please explain what the problem is? What part of the guide are you having trouble with?
just completed the tutorial for installing CFW, Luma, arm9, etc... Did it on 2DS this time. Somehow I managed to install FBI twice. How do I delete just one? When I went to software management it just showed it one time. I don't want to reinstall it if I don't have to. Thanks
Having two FBI installers is normal You have two because one is the used when you injected health and safety and the other is is own app. They have two different title id. One stored on NAND and one on SD. You don't need to delete any of them but you can keep using the updated one. :)

Getting my N3DS tomorrow, was wondering this but I ultimately don't think it makes a difference. Should I wait until I install the arm9loadhax to do my system transfer with all my digital games + NNID, or should I do that before I do anything else?
If you wish to use a9lh, install it before doing system transfer.

Shadx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="
Having two FBI installers is normal You have two because one is the used when you injected health and safety and the other is is own app. They have two different title id. One stored on NAND and one on SD. You don't need to delete any of them but you can keep using the updated one. :)
QUOTE]

I see. I did the install on a N3DS and O3DS the past 2 days. I don't remember seeing 2. Seeing two just looks odd haha. Any way I can delete the older one? I'm assuming that wouldn't mess things up right?

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed the arm9loaderhax and hit select when the website screen was glitched like i was told to do let it sit and it got knocked down and battery fell out,i assumed the black sreen on load meant it was scrtewed but thats suppose to happen and im just going to keep going and assume it installed before it fell

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="
QUOTE]

I see. I did the install on a N3DS and O3DS the past 2 days. I don't remember seeing 2. Seeing two just looks odd haha. Any way I can delete the older one? I'm assuming that wouldn't mess things up right?
You can't delete one of them, if you really wish to fix it, just use the H&S.app file you extracted with decrypt9 and re inject it, it should turn back to normal health and saftey again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...