• Views 4,574,961
  • Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this is the place to ask but Im trying to hack Awakening by adding the gay marriage hack. I have a folder that is called plugin but I don't know where to put it. I don't have a plugin folder in my romfs or my exefsdir folders. Im new in adding hacks to games.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help

I am following part one of this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew)
and when i extracted the starter.zip folder to the root of my 3ds. I then went ahead to this website(http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php) after changing the date and time. As well as after clearing the browser saved data,

But instead of loeading the homebrew menu instead i got a black and red screen. Red on bottom

What did i do wrong?

Also is my SDHC cards media protection supposed to be on or off whenever i send the files to the root of my 2ds.

Also i move the Starter folder to the root of the 2ds right? or do i move the contents of the starter folder to the root of my 2ds?
No you move the contents of the starter folder to the root of your SD card. You should have a 3ds folder and a boot.3dsx on the root of your SD card.

I dont know if this is the place to ask but Im trying to hack Awakening by adding the gay marriage hack. I have a folder that is called plugin but I don't know where to put it. I don't have a plugin folder in my romfs or my exefsdir folders. Im new in adding hacks to games.
How are you going to run the hack, through NTR or through HANS? The plugin folder is for NTR cheats.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg thank you soo much!!!

Okay and what about the SDHC media protection? should i keep that on or off when its in the 2ds after the contents have been moved over?
I don't know. You want the system to be able to read and write things to the SD card.

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you move the contents of the starter folder to the root of your SD card. You should have a 3ds folder and a boot.3dsx on the root of your SD card.

How are you going to run the hack, through NTR or through HANS? The plugin folder is for NTR cheats.
I think HANS. I don't want cheats, just the hacked game. Im very noobish in this.

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You can find patced game at that iso site its much easier and mega 3ds rom site

gatewait.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think HANS. I don't want cheats, just the hacked game. Im very noobish in this.
You don't need the plugin folder then. You need to put the .romfs file into the hans folder that should be on the root of your SD card. Then run the game through hans. The filename of the .romfs should be the last 8 digits of the game's Title ID, which should be the name of the folder that braindump created when you dumped the game.

You can? That iso site has patched games?
Yes they do.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question, if I get a game that is not my region, will it work when I install it in FBI? I don't care about playing online

ayy lmao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I'll try that to get the patch. Hacking it normally is hard and tedious. I just don't like that website interface.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
  1. Reinstall menuhax using browserhax and the HomeBrew Launcher (you do not need to reconfigure, just press install in menuhax_manager)
How do i do this?

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Run Homebrew Launcher -> open menuhax_manager -> Click install -> Profit.

Thats the thing though. You see i got the black screen and i then had to do this:

"Black screen on SysNAND boot after downgrading

Try booting with your SD card out, and then reinserting it after booting.
Power off your 3DS by holding down the power button.
Take out the SD card.
Power on the 3DS.
When the home menu appears, reinsert your SD card."

i did all this and my 2DS is on 9.2.0-20E right now however i cannot access menuhax at all whenever i reboot and hold the down button!

What do i do?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the thing though. You see i got the black screen and i then had to do this:

"Black screen on SysNAND boot after downgrading

Try booting with your SD card out, and then reinserting it after booting.
Power off your 3DS by holding down the power button.
Take out the SD card.
Power on the 3DS.
When the home menu appears, reinsert your SD card."

i did all this and my 2DS is on 9.2.0-20E right now however i cannot access menuhax at all whenever i reboot and hold the down button!

What do i do?
Did PlaiSysUpdater fail or give you an error during the update? You might need to redo the update. Go to Browserhax to redo the update and redo menuhax setup. It's natural, iirc, that menuhax fails after an update.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Did PlaiSysUpdater fail or give you an error during the update? You might need to redo the update. Go to Browserhax to redo the update and redo menuhax setup. It's natural, iirc, that menuhax fails after an update.

Woow

Could you please explain that in a little more depth please?

How do i go to browserhax to redo the update? and how do i redo menuhax setup please explain

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woow

Could you please explain that in a little more depth please?

How do i go to browserhax to redo the update? and how do i redo menuhax setup please explain
Go to Part 1 of Plailect's guide and scan the QR code to launch Browserhax. To redo menuhax, do the steps I told you to do earlier.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?