• Views 4,494,159
  • Replies 53,789
  • Likes 43

Tcheeliin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd installed the Code Name S.T.E.A.M by CIAngel on my 3DS with Luma3DS + coldboot + menuhax in version 11.0.0 and when i start the game, after the logo from Nintendo 3DS shows off, the game game crashes and says to hold the power button until the console is off. Any other game that i installed had worked pretty well.

Luma3DS version 5.4
CIAngel version 0.76

attachment.php

What i did wrong or what am i supposed to do?

Thank you!

Nothing? :(

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so just a last little question and after i'll start to do everything on my own now that i have a "brand" new O3DS on 9.2, I know how to do the a9lh stuff.
But How can I check if there's nothing left about my old EmuNAND ? (like an option with emunand9 ?)

Thanks o/

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay so just a last little question and after i'll start to do everything on my own now that i have a "brand" new O3DS on 9.2, I know how to do the a9lh stuff.
But How can I check if there's nothing left about my old EmuNAND ? (like an option with emunand9 ?)

Thanks o/
Dunno an option, but put it into windows and open diskmanagement under administrative tools
If it shows a partition of the full size of your sd, you are go, if it shows 1gb of unallocated space, emunand is still there

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks o/
In Emunand9, at the bottom of the top screen, it'll say "Emunand: SD not ready" if you have fully removed emunand//rednand from the SD card in question.

Reactions: Rick Astley

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
I've this message, i double checked with Windows. Everything is perfect, really awesome.
thank you both, i'll come back later to say if i did another 3DS with a9lh o/

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hypothetically, If a system has a corrupt H&S app and can't inject a .cia installer to it, could installing DevMenu to the NAND work as a substitute when you have to format RedNand 2X in the guide?

EDIT; Substitute to H&S FBI

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I had a corrupt h&s app and i was able to put a FBI.app after formatting etc... I'm not sure that DevMenu could do the job ?

For my case no problem with installing a9lh for the second time, easy after cleaning the old rxtools thanks old
BUT i've the most stupid question ever but i want to ask. Can we change the 'name' of the sdcard on windows ? Like EMUNAND9 to something else ?

Thanks.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had a corrupt h&s app and i was able to put a FBI.app after formatting etc... I'm not sure that DevMenu could do the job ?

For my case no problem with installing a9lh for the second time, easy after cleaning the old rxtools thanks old
BUT i've the most stupid question ever but i want to ask. Can we change the 'name' of the sdcard on windows ? Like EMUNAND9 to something else ?

Thanks.
Yep, you can. I have all of my SD cards renamed after an emunand9 format.

Reactions: Rick Astley

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you o/ ! I've finally change the name of my SD card orz

I've a last question (yeap again), I've a 2DS Pokemon Green Limited Edition but i'm not that okay to play on a Japan 2DS. But I REALLY want to play with the real cia (and the instant level 100 glitch) if i download a clean cia, there'll be no problem if Luma patch everything for RF ? Even if it's cryptofixed ?

Thanks !

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I follow the Plialect a9lh guide if I have a 11.0 update nag on my 10.7 O3DS XL?
Yes, it should still work fine. If you want to get rid of the update nag, you can boot into recovery mode (press and hold A+R+L+Up while booting) then, when it asks you if you want to connect to the internet and update, press cancel. This will remove the update nag.

Reactions: DigitalDeviant

Zeonis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi... no one replied to my question I asked previously. I am just trying to find out if R4 flashcards are working with the latest firmware (11.0.0.33)?

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi... no one replied to my question I asked previously. I am just trying to find out if R4 flashcards are working with the latest firmware (11.0.0.33)?
If you're talking about the original R4 then it won't work, post a picture of your cart, would make it easier to determine what card you're using.

kratoz29

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've a New Nintendo 3DS XL and kinda set something like a dual boot in my emunand 11 because moved from Reinand to Luma3DS just last night and found out that ONLY in Luma3DS appears a black icon in my home menu (I need to unwrap it before) but it does not shows up in Reinand.

I never tried to install anything aside 3DS CIAs so that left out GBA roms and DSiWare stuff (cause did some search and that's mostly the cause)

The only thing I have that I think it could be the cause is FBI injected in my H&S app it is in 1.4.17 version, just last night decided to install the latest version of FBI as a CIA too.

In the latest version of FBI entered to the titles section looking for a black icon (as it doesn't appears in the data managment section), and found out two balck icons, one it said it was the manual and instructions (don't know why it is black) and the other one has this information:

ID: 0004003000009002

Media Type: NAND

Product Code: CTR-N-HCSE

Version: 2049

Installed size: 1.80 MiB

How can I get rid of it? as I've stated before, if I go back to Reinand the black icon app is gone.

PS: When I try to open it up there appear some "Homebrew" labels as if it was the HBL hope that helps.

Thanks so much in advance.

Zeonis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're talking about the original R4 then it won't work, post a picture of your cart, would make it easier to determine what card you're using.
I have not bought a flashcard yet so I am just trying to figure out what to buy when I do. I have read good things about these flash cards (http://r4ids.cn/) but it does not say it is compatible with firmware 11.0.0-33 so that means it would not work right?

kratoz29

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have not bought a flashcard yet so I am just trying to figure out what to buy when I do. I have read good things about these flash cards (http://r4ids.cn/) but it does not say it is compatible with firmware 11.0.0-33 so that means it would not work right?

I think at this point any DS flashcard that is sold as "new" should work in the latest version, as far as I know Nintendo gave up about the DS's flashcards.

Now, talking about quality, I don't remember quite well, but I guess that the ones from the link are kind of a copy of others, so, I don't know how the support might be.

Dhaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i a lil bit confuse about this step. Plailect Guide - part 4 getting otp
Section I - Prep Work

1.Right now is a good time to use a save manager to backup any saves you care about (do steps 10 - 18 then install the hblauncher_loader CIA) (just in case something goes wrong unexpectedly)

should i jump to steps 10-18 or continue to step 2 ?

thanks

Last edited by Dhaze,

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i a lil bit confuse about this step
Section I - Prep Work

1.Right now is a good time to use a save manager to backup any saves you care about (do steps 10 - 18 then install the hblauncher_loader CIA) (just in case something goes wrong unexpectedly)

should i jump to steps 10-18 or continue to step 2 ?

thanks
Go to step 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.