Homebrew [3DS] mGBA Alpha 1v Released

mGBA/CitrAGB/Reroarch gPSP, What do you like.

• Total voters

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Reactions: teampleb

03bgood

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just stick with using GBA emulators on my PSP Go and my old Xperia Play phone since they run flawlessly with no slowdown whatsoever! I also currently use a Z3v phone but I couldn't get my MOGA Pocket controller to sync with the official app (MOGA Pivot) and I'm currently looking for another plugin controller that connects and mounts to the bottom of the phone and uses either the PS3/PS4 controller or comes with its own controller.

Last edited by 03bgood,

Rustic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Last version i tried was on release day, and i tried the latest nightly yesterday.
The menu is a welcome addition, and the whole thing didn't seem to crash within 10 seconds anymore, thumbs up!

Can anyone tell me how much scaling solutions require performance? Like are they even worth implementing before they get more compatibility and performance out of this?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
whats the advantages and disadvantages between an emulater and the agb_firm hack?
You have better screen brightness, savestates, you can change between games without having to reset. But in this emulator there still some audio issues even for 9.2 users. I would recommend taking a look at the retroarch gpsp port cia because it haves dynarec and it runs full speed on new 3ds (Haven't tested old 3ds) I'll switch to mgba once the audio gets fixed.

LuigiBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on O3DS, I currently am playing Superstar Saga at full speed with barley any audio cracking. Super Circuit runs pretty fast too!
Great work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: YES MY BIRTHDAY WAS FIXED