2d96zbq.jpg

Reactions: Schizoanalysis

dreameaterlol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my EMUnand to 7.1, my actual physical 3DS firmware version is 4.5. I have Link Between Worlds US (I'm using an US 3ds), yet it's not showing up as a game icon (the game slot icon is still blank) after I do the regular profile -> nintendo profile thing. I understand there isn't support for 7.1 as yet, but I thought I would still be able to play games from the same region. Am I supposed to do something else?

Thanks

Edit, also, when the next Gateway version comes out, if it supports 7.1, do I just have to update my Launcher.dat to makes things compatible again?

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I updated my EMUnand to 7.1, my actual physical 3DS firmware version is 4.5. I have Link Between Worlds US (I'm using an US 3ds), yet it's not showing up as a game icon (the game slot icon is still blank) after I do the regular profile -> nintendo profile thing. I understand there isn't support for 7.1 as yet, but I thought I would still be able to play games from the same region. Am I supposed to do something else?

Thanks

Edit, also, when the next Gateway version comes out, if it supports 7.1, do I just have to update my Launcher.dat to makes things compatible again?

Are you trying to play a retail copy of the game? You have to use classic mode to do that. Hold L while pressing the DS profile settings button then enter classic mode from the Gateway menu.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How could the GT team know this about the "R4i gold 3ds" team.
Both cards are nearly identical from a hardware perspective no?

Smells like a load of BS.

They knew R4i was selling multiple flashcards under different brands before we could figure it out, so it's very probable that they are actually saying the truth.

Reactions: Schizoanalysis

Codc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question for you guys.

I remember reading here back when 2.0b came out that some people had issues with their game saves, that they would gone when they would reload the game the next time they play. Were those issues rare ones/people did something that they shouldnt have done or are they common? If they're common, which games should I avoid until gateway releases their new version?

Thanks

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I remember reading here back when 2.0b came out that some people had issues with their game saves, that they would gone when they would reload the game the next time they play. Were those issues rare ones/people did something that they shouldnt have done or are they common? If they're common, which games should I avoid until gateway releases their new version?

Thanks

The issue is common, but there are some tips to avoid this.

Boot a rom, wait some seconds, then exit and close the game. If the game closes fine, you can reopen it and you will be safe.

The other tip is waiting some seconds after you save the game (in game) then press home and wait like 5 or 10 seconds, then close the game.

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks
its for certain games not sure why but I know for me my bravely default save from 1.2 didn't work on 2.0b

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
Just do what kyogre123 says, if you are playing old games you can use the 1.2 fw. It's stable and i've never experienced any save corruption issues with it yet.

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked if I can use the r4i firmware update to update my gateway blue card in one of these forms but no one said either way. should I wait for gateway to release a firmware update cause right now mine shows up as deep labyrinth and the latest game Icon is konomai digital entertainment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^