Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
move the card around alittle in the 3ds to make sure the connections touch. make sure your in gateway mode. if you have played a ds game or ds flashcard you will have to redo the gateway exploit. might have a defective card.

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to setup my Gateway that I just got in the mail today, but it isn't working. I get to the part where I hold L when launching DS Profile, but it just seems to hang, the bottom screen is all black and the top is too, besides the top where the date and time are located. I tried reformatting the SD card and copying the launcher.dat file back over to the card again, tried another SD card, verified the checksum, redid the blue card setup, nothing. I'm trying 1.2 by the way, I setup the blue card as instructed, and yes my firmware is correct, 4.4.0-10U. Am I doing something wrong?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm trying to setup my Gateway that I just got in the mail today, but it isn't working. I get to the part where I hold L when launching DS Profile, but it just seems to hang, the bottom screen is all black and the top is too, besides the top where the date and time are located. I tried reformatting the SD card and copying the launcher.dat file back over to the card again, tried another SD card, verified the checksum, redid the blue card setup, nothing. I'm trying 1.2 by the way, I setup the blue card as instructed, and yes my firmware is correct, 4.4.0-10U. Am I doing something wrong?

Stop holding L and try again?

Also, try without having any cart inserted in the cartridge slot.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. Well I am not interesting 3ds game cuz I dont want take a risk. I have some real 3ds game so I am not worrying about. I rather NDS game and some emulator. Well thank you for let me know which flashcart will work.

Mumtaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I want to buy a Gateway 3ds card for my 3ds xl ver.7.1.0-14E,
So I would like to know if it will work on my system?

Thank you

g9672001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Gbatemp members, How would one safely change the gateway launcher to 1.2? Would just replacing the launcher.dat in the sd card do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :shit: