Hacking 3DS Decapping Fundraiser reached its goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberpubert69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking at how things were going for the 3DS decapping project and the donate page says its received over $2000. On 3dbrew.org it says their goal was indeed $2000. So, my question is, whats going on now with that? I'd assume something that important would have been on the homepage here. Are they waiting for a 3DS still? If so I'd be more than willing to donate my 3DS I want to see homebrew make its way to the system.

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is asking why is it that there are not news about this if it indeed already reached their goal.

Taken from their website :

'''''''-Hello Yellows8, I know you're not the one that is responsible for the chip decapping fundraiser, but I didn't manage to contact Jl12 via E-Mail (He's not responding). So, have you guys noticed that the donations hit the 2000$ last week? Will the decapping start anytime soon or do you need some more money for buying the 3DS itself? Best regards
-Jl12 has had a broken 3DS for decapping before the fundraiser even started. And of course we noticed that, however since Jl12 is usually very busy it might be a while before he sends his 3DS for decapping. --Yellows8 00:26, 5 June 2013 (CEST)
-Hi again, anything regarding the chip decapping happened in the past week? Will the images be released to the public? Best regards
-We still haven't heard anything from Jl12. --Yellows8 19:34, 15 June 2013 (CEST)''''''''''''''

fidrocka

teen programer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is asking why is it that there are not news about this if it indeed already reached their goal.

Taken from their website :

'''''''-Hello Yellows8, I know you're not the one that is responsible for the chip decapping fundraiser, but I didn't manage to contact Jl12 via E-Mail (He's not responding). So, have you guys noticed that the donations hit the 2000$ last week? Will the decapping start anytime soon or do you need some more money for buying the 3DS itself? Best regards
-Jl12 has had a broken 3DS for decapping before the fundraiser even started. And of course we noticed that, however since Jl12 is usually very busy it might be a while before he sends his 3DS for decapping. --Yellows8 00:26, 5 June 2013 (CEST)
-Hi again, anything regarding the chip decapping happened in the past week? Will the images be released to the public? Best regards
-We still haven't heard anything from Jl12. --Yellows8 19:34, 15 June 2013 (CEST)''''''''''''''

so i guess its safe to say that they havent even started or that they are not done yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-