• Likes 104

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I give up. I don't know why this isn't working. I can get the 3DS connected on both 0.6 and unofficial 0.7, and I can get the mouse to move with the touch screen, and any specified vJoy buttons to work, (analog stick, any buttons configured as JOY1/2/3 etc.) however it absolutely refuses to work with any hard key bindings. Though not essential, (keys can be mapped to vJoy buttons) for my purposes, I need the touchscreen tap to be able to click the mouse. This apparently cannot be mapped to a vJoy key, and also does not work as is.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it my system/setup? For reference, I'm on Windows 10 x64, with an o3DS tested in both sysnand 9.2 and emunand 10.7 to no avail.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I give up. I don't know why this isn't working. I can get the 3DS connected on both 0.6 and unofficial 0.7, and I can get the mouse to move with the touch screen, and any specified vJoy buttons to work, (analog stick, any buttons configured as JOY1/2/3 etc.) however it absolutely refuses to work with any hard key bindings. Though not essential, (keys can be mapped to vJoy buttons) for my purposes, I need the touchscreen tap to be able to click the mouse. This apparently cannot be mapped to a vJoy key, and also does not work as is.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it my system/setup? For reference, I'm on Windows 10 x64, with an o3DS tested in both sysnand 9.2 and emunand 10.7 to no avail.
The tap option doesn't actually exist, and I'm not sure if it ever did. I thought I removed it from the ini but I guess I forgot, sorry for the confusion.

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
The tap option doesn't actually exist, and I'm not sure if it ever did. I thought I removed it from the ini but I guess I forgot, sorry for the confusion.

Huh... that's a shame. Yeah, it's not in the unofficial 0.7 release, but it was in 0.6, and just didn't work. I had just assumed that in 0.7 it had been integrated or something. Is there any way I can replicate the necessary functionality without external software like AutoClick? (Alternatively, if you know of any software LIKE AutoClick, but that only activates when the mouse is in motion, that would work all the same.)

Anyways, there's still the issue of it not recognizing hard keybindings to begin with. Essentially, at this point all I can do is move the mouse with the touchscreen. No keys work, and I can't click with the screen. Furthermore, if I press a key, (via 3DS) in a given window, the cursor will stop responding to 3DS input. o-O

For the record, I'm trying to get this running with No$Zoomer, and a game that controls like Metroid Prime Hunters. This essentially requires that I be "clicking" with the touch screen at all times that I'm in motion.

Last edited by Vahkiti,

ChronicHedgehog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to thank everyone who helped developed this program! I injured my hands and the 3DS is the ONLY way I'm able to play games. I'd love to see KEYS as a mapping option for the analog pad. Selectable profiles would be nice, too.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyways, there's still the issue of it not recognizing hard keybindings to begin with. Essentially, at this point all I can do is move the mouse with the touchscreen. No keys work, and I can't click with the screen. Furthermore, if I press a key, (via 3DS) in a given window, the cursor will stop responding to 3DS input. o-O
I haven't tested it with Windows 10, so perhaps that's the problem? I haven't seen this myself. Are you using the proper ini file for the version you're using?
Perhaps try running it as an admin, or something.

For the record, I'm trying to get this running with No$Zoomer, and a game that controls like Metroid Prime Hunters. This essentially requires that I be "clicking" with the touch screen at all times that I'm in motion.
I don't think it can do that as is, and I don't know a program that can help you, sorry. My best idea is binding ZL/ZR/Something unused to left click, and pressing it at the same time - a bit inconvenient though.

Cturt Please help me , I got a friend who owns a New 3ds and he is trying to map the Shoulder buttons and the C-stick but by some reason it does not work
PD: all the remaining buttons work perfectly except those 3
If you're using 0.6, I think new3ds buttons only work on the .3dsx version, not the .cia. If you're using my 0.7.2 then I guess maybe they should work on cia, but I'm still not sure if the cia works? I've had mixed responses on that.
So your best bet is to use the .3dsx version.

I just want to thank everyone who helped developed this program! I injured my hands and the 3DS is the ONLY way I'm able to play games. I'd love to see KEYS as a mapping option for the analog pad. Selectable profiles would be nice, too.
If you're using my 0.7.2 then this is an option.
Circle Pad: KEYS
Pad Left: A
Pad Right: D
Pad Up: W
Pad Down: S

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tested it with Windows 10, so perhaps that's the problem? I haven't seen this myself. Are you using the proper ini file for the version you're using?

I don't think it can do that as is, and I don't know a program that can help you, sorry. My best idea is binding ZL/ZR/Something unused to left click, and pressing it at the same time - a bit inconvenient though.

If you're using 0.6, I think new3ds buttons only work on the .3dsx version, not the .cia. If you're using my 0.7.2 then I guess maybe they should work on cia, but I'm still not sure if the cia works? I've had mixed responses on that.
So your best bet is to use the .3dsx version.

If you're using my 0.7.2 then this is an option.
Circle Pad: KEYS
Pad Left: A
Pad Right: D
Pad Up: W
Pad Down: S
Is that so? Dang, I think he doesn't have a homebrew entrance... and where i can find the 0.7.2 version?

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

Ah that sucks. I can see why it doesn't do that by default, but it would be nice if the program had a toggle so you could choose whether or not it clicks at the same time as you tap or hold the screen. That would make it essentially a perfect alternative to using a DS capture device to record, when it could then nearly as easily be done in an emulator. Granted however, not many games are as as difficult to record as Metroid Prime Hunters and BIONICLE Heroes.

As for the key bindings, it doesn't appear to be an admin thing. Can anyone else confirm this working on Win 10?

EDIT: Well I figured out my problem with key maps. Apparently it was a program called Synergy, which I use for multi-monitor set up across two PCs that was screwing with my inputs. It appears to work now.

Last edited by Vahkiti,

PKSYHR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all the files set up and I set a static IP and It never says 3ds connected or anything like that. Using both the cia and the 3dsx

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me , Do you know anything about this 3dsController PC streaming or something?
You mean PC to 3DS graphics streaming? that still hasnt been made a thing...

Or if you mean how this app works, The PC device makes a server for the 3DS to connect to (must be wirelessly connected to the same wifi connection), and on the 3DS' config.ini, it must have your PC's local IP, and both configs must have matching port numbers.

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean PC to 3DS graphics streaming? that still hasnt been made a thing...

Or if you mean how this app works, The PC device makes a server for the 3DS to connect to (must be wirelessly connected to the same wifi connection), and on the 3DS' config.ini, it must have your PC's local IP, and both configs must have matching port numbers.
no no i already got this working , i mean in the info from the first page there is a thing written: Screen streaming to pc to 3ds Oh wait nevermind i didn't noticed It's says things to do.....i feel stupid >_<

Reactions: Ricken

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no no i already got this working , i mean in the info from the first page there is a thing written: Screen streaming to pc to 3ds Oh wait nevermind i didn't noticed It's says things to do.....i feel stupid >_<
it happens to everyone at some point XD
I felt like that when i learned my friend had sold his Cubic Ninja for $5 at a garage sale XD

Reactions: Mugen2x

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to connect 2 3ds to the pc? Without the same button mapping (i'm trying to do this for multiplayer)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait wait wait what!? This thing supports PC streaming!? So not only can I play rivals of aether with one of the best controllers ever, but I can play it on the shitter!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch