United Kingdom
Reactions: 1 person

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Christ, the Japanese public like buying shit.
Just because you don't like it, or most westerners at that, doesn't mean it's a bad game.
it's a bad game
get a real girl instead of that game
it's mostly for fat nerds who can't afford to get a GF

That's just unfair stereotyping which is grossly offensive and narrow minded.
guess who's talking

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just because you don't like it, or most westerners at that, doesn't mean it's a bad game.
it's a bad game

That's just unfair stereotyping which is grossly offensive and narrow minded.
guess who's talking

I have no idea what you mean by that.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Vita has great hardware and great features, great games too if you like to think in a non-shitty way. At $250 it's a goddamn steal.
yet it flop in japan

and you know that to fully enjoy the vita your need spend more that $300 so sorry is not a goddam steal not everyone is rich like you guild

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
yet it flop in japan
and you know that to fully enjoy the vita your need spend more that $300 so sorry is not a goddam steal not everyone is rich like you guild

Do you only do what Japan tells you to? Is the 360 a flop just because it's not popular in Japan? (being outsold by the PS2 puts the Vita's failure into proportion).

Reports indicate that the Vita's Western launch was great too.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yet it flop in japan

Do you only do what Japan tells you to? Is the 360 a flop just because it's not popular in Japan? (being outsold by the PS2 puts the Vita's failure into proportion).

Reports indicate that the Vita's Western launch was great too.

the 360 was not originated in japan it is a western console so yea is not the same

also please link me to the western vita reports i been looking for them

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
the 360 was not originated in japan it is a western console so yea is not the same

How on Earth does country of origin dictate which regions you can succeed in? It doesn't matter if the Vita sells poorly in Japan if it does well elsewhere. Additionally, many of the Vita titles are tailored more towards a Western market...are you surprised it's not selling as well as titles that traditionally sell well there?

it's also why these MC numbers are largely curio's to us now as the gaming habits of the Japanese are very different to everyone else.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it's a bad game
You immediatly assume that someone that likes this game can't get a gf and is fat?
What do those two have to do with each other to begin with?
And you don't need money to get a girlfriend, unless you prefer going out with working girls... If that's the case, it's even worse than a game.

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow you are a total troll.
first off- 3DS is cheaper than all other DS models at the moment.
Dsi-£135 DSiXL-£145 3DS-£134
I gave my opinion. I am not 'stupider'(which isn't even a word). I am not a fanboy-I have sony and nintendo consoles and a microsoft PC. I love what nintendo are doing with the 3DS. I dont like what sony seem to be doing with vita though. The 3D really does add to the graphics, it looks friggin epic. The vita screen looks lovely, but their is nothing unique about it and by that, I mean my phone upgrade next year will be on a similar level and that is a phone! that I can call people on. PSV is a handicapped phone from next year. A time travelling handicapped mobile phone.
You also totally misread some of my points.
basically when I say the vita is a rip off at the moment (hence why the media create sales figures are low-on topic) I mean the price is too bloody high, a RIP OFF.
NOT A COPY CAT!
(*Mr T voice)YOU FOOL(google your own favourite photo of Mr T and insert here->)

did I miss anything? you are a fool, I like every console when they are worth liking, I got a degree, you are still in school, media create sales are very conversation worthy, sony fanboys live on GBATEMP now, .....
Love plus has done great. I think this means I want it too. ;)

Alright, so I was wrong on that rip-off part. I apologize, the dual meaning was there, and I got the wrong one, OKAY. Then let's talk money. The PSVita is completely worth its price. There's a touchscreen and a touchpad, a high quality build unit, and most importantly, good software to go along with it. It's both style and substance. Also worth noting is that retailers all reduce the PSVita's prices: you could theorically get a 75$ PSVita through Best Buy.

Next, I never talked about the 3DS's price. It wasn't me, it was somebody else, probably Guild Mccommunist, I don't know, check for yourself.

Following that, I never called you a fanboy. Speaking nonsense an being a fanboy is different, get your facts straight and don't make up shit I didn't say. I also own a 3DS, and Xbox, a PS3, a Vita, but that doesn't matter.

The Vita screen isn't unique, but does it have to? The device as a whole has "unique" written all over it. Sony didn't fuck around here, they've done a great job on it and I respect that. And what the hell makes you think the Vita is a phone? It's a handheld device with its own merit and it deserves some respect. As I've stated, Nintendo deserves some to, it is in no way a bad device.

AND NOW, the bit about trolling. "Stupider" is a word, ass, it's called slang. Slang or not, it's still a word.

So you're basically telling me and everyone else here you're superior because you got a degree and I'm in school. That is arguably the stupidest attempt at looking cool on the web. You don't have a degree because you're superior to me, you have one because you're older than me, fact.

Sony fanboys? Bro, look, you've gotta stop trying so hard at starting flamewars, Sony and Nintendo both appeal to different demographics and that doesn't make us fanboys. You've got to draw the line between criticizing and bitching about a device you don't even own. I've stated, again, that I OWN a 3DS, zelda bundle, and therefore have no reason to bash it. I only give constructive criticism, comparing it to what I have now. And if you can't understand the simple fact that not everybody has the same mindset as you, that's your problem.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
~snipity snip

Alright, so I was wrong on that rip-off part. I apologize, the dual meaning was there, and I got the wrong one, OKAY. Then let's talk money. The PSVita is completely worth its price. There's TWO touchscreens, a high quality build unit, and most importantly, good software to go along with it. It's both style and substance. Also worth noting is that retailers all reduce the PSVita's prices: you could theorically get a 75$ PSVita through Best Buy.

Next, I never talked about the 3DS's price. It wasn't me, it was somebody else, probably Guild Mccommunist, I don't know, check for yourself.

Following that, I never called you a fanboy. Speaking nonsense an being a fanboy is different, get your facts straight and don't make up shit I didn't say. I also own a 3DS, and Xbox, a PS3, a Vita, but that doesn't matter.

The Vita screen isn't unique, but does it have to? The device as a whole has "unique" written all over it. Sony didn't fuck around here, they've done a great job on it and I respect that. And what the hell makes you think the Vita is a phone? It's a handheld device with its own merit and it deserves some respect. As I've stated, Nintendo deserves some to, it is in no way a bad device.

AND NOW, the bit about trolling. "Stupider" is a word, ass, it's called slang. Slang or not, it's still a word.
console when they are worth liking, I got a degree, you are still in school, media create sales are very conversation worthy, sony fanboys live on GBATEMP now, .....
Love plus has done great. I think this means I want it too. ;)
So you're basically telling me and everyone else here you're superior because you got a degree and I'm in school. That is arguably the stupidest attempt at looking cool on the web. You don't have a degree because you're superior to me, you have one because you're older than me, fact.
Touch screens? lol I think you meant a touch screen and touch PAD XD

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

How on Earth does country of origin dictate which regions you can succeed in? It doesn't matter if the Vita sells poorly in Japan if it does well elsewhere.

it's also why these MC numbers are largely curio's to us now as the gaming habits of the Japanese are very different to everyone else.
technically they would make more profit if it sold good in japan because of yen power

D

Deleted_171835

It is everything the Wii is not. Hardcore games, full button controls AND touch screen, 3D games, 3D movies and pics, and is supported to the max by 3rd parties.
(hardcore games my ass, ain't nothing hardcore about Mario, Sonic, Tintin, and Cooking Mama)
3DS has "hardcore" games? Like Super Mario EZ Land or ports of older "hardcore" games?
You all seem so insistent that 3DS has no mature games. Have you forgetten about Revelations, Snake Eater 3D, Driver Renegade 3DS, Mercenaries, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D and even Jaws: Ultimate Predator. Or are those games not hardcore or mature enough for you?

@[member='insidexdeath']: We aren't bashing the 3DS, but rather this dude who's speaking nonsense. I have a 3DS, love it, but from a technical standpoint and fun-time, the PSVita is superior. Both have their own appeal and advantages, and we appreciate people expressing themselves about something. But if it's to say bullshit that's not true, that you might as well shut up.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man.

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is everything the Wii is not. Hardcore games, full button controls AND touch screen, 3D games, 3D movies and pics, and is supported to the max by 3rd parties.
(hardcore games my ass, ain't nothing hardcore about Mario, Sonic, Tintin, and Cooking Mama)
3DS has "hardcore" games? Like Super Mario EZ Land or ports of older "hardcore" games?
You all seem so insistent that 3DS has no mature games. Have you forgetten about Revelations, Snake Eater 3D, Driver Renegade 3DS, Mercenaries, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D and even Jaws: Ultimate Predator. Or are those games not hardcore or mature enough for you?

@[member='insidexdeath']: We aren't bashing the 3DS, but rather this dude who's speaking nonsense. I have a 3DS, love it, but from a technical standpoint and fun-time, the PSVita is superior. Both have their own appeal and advantages, and we appreciate people expressing themselves about something. But if it's to say bullshit that's not true, that you might as well shut up.

I'm talking about hardcore games generally. I acknowledge the 3DS has hardcore games, just fewer than the Vita would normally have. I mentioned like two are one page back that I forgot to include the IMO part, as another member said the same thing to me.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

I'm talking about hardcore games generally. I acknowledge the 3DS has hardcore games, just fewer than the Vita would normally have. I mentioned like two are one page back that I forgot to include the IMO part, as another member said the same thing to me.
There is no such thing as Hardcore games and Casual Games, there are only Casual Gamers and Hardcore Gamers.
A lot of Casual gamers do play a lot of the popular FPS and stuff, Hardcore gamers also play stuff like Mario.
To brand a game as Hardcore and Casual is stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==