Gaming 3DS 3D Screenshots Wii/GC Games

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please make a portal 2 one, would be awesome!

EDIT: Also, fix the spoilers on the first page. They aren't opening.
KingVamp pointed out to me that I should delete my cache. In IE8 browser, I had to deselect "preserve favorites website data" and select to delete temp int files, cookies, and history. Now all the spoilers work fine for me. Thanks to KingVamp for the tip, and thanks to eighteen for the screens :)

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

KingVamp pointed out to me that I should delete my cache. In IE8 browser, I had to deselect "preserve favorites website data" and select to delete temp int files, cookies, and history. Now all the spoilers work fine for me. Thanks to KingVamp for the tip, and thanks to eighteen for the screens :)
Thank you for telling us this, I was looking high and low for what could have cause this problem.
It was hard for me to find, since i dont the problem... but my history is always clean so I guess that is why :D

EDIT: Oh, and about portal 2... I normally don't do games like these but... I guess I can think about it since a lot of people are asking me this. ^^

Lokao0

aka LkProd
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I dunno how to do that, I'm using Google Chrome. Also, this only happens in this topic; in whatever other topic I enter the Spoilers are working.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

I dunno how to do that, I'm using Google Chrome. Also, this only happens in this topic; in whatever other topic I enter the Spoilers are working.
try, CTRL+H
Then click the blue word on the top right.
Then click remove browser stuff (somewhere at the top left of the same page I guess.)
Then tick everything, and also select ''First use'' then remove all.

This is all from the top of my head, but I Think it should work.
....The mods really should fix this problem asap.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is kind of an obvious request, but how about some shots of Skyward Sword?

he can't do SS, since it needs a WM+ and controlling this kind of games on PC is horrible.I tried playing SS on my laptop runs great except that it is not as great as on the Wii, since the controls fail even more on PC.

Also Eighteen does not have a WM+ either, but if he wants to try he can borrow mine.(I live near him :P)

sonicrush312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Resident Evil game for Game Cube except for 4.
2 would be nice

This is kind of an obvious request, but how about some shots of Skyward Sword?

he can't do SS, since it needs a WM+ and controlling this kind of games on PC is horrible.I tried playing SS on my laptop runs great except that it is not as great as on the Wii, since the controls fail even more on PC.

Also Eighteen does not have a WM+ either, but if he wants to try he can borrow mine.(I live near him :P)
I added you on 3DS. my name is Ruben and my code is 2492-4418-8186.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Resident Evil game for Game Cube except for 4.
2 would be nice

Eighteen has mentioned that these games don't translate into 3D. All the backgrounds are pre-rendered static images, and won't display in 3D, while only the character models will. Too bad though, cause they were great games.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yay I am loved :yay:
Anyhoo selda will be a pain to control for me since I don't have the controller.
though it might work anyhoo.. also I have little time at the moment with all the new 3ds games coming out xD
also I bought disgaea 4... that will drain a few hundred hours from me as well xD.

but I will see what I can do about skyward sword ;D

p.s. please check the little FAQ in the first post about the games that won't be possible in 3D before requesting (about resident evil) :moogle:

Reactions: 1 person

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay I am loved :yay:
Anyhoo selda will be a pain to control for me since I don't have the controller.
though it might work anyhoo.. also I have little time at the moment with all the new 3ds games coming out xD
also I bought disgaea 4... that will drain a few hundred hours from me as well xD.

but I will see what I can do about skyward sword ;D

p.s. please check the little FAQ in the first post about the games that won't be possible in 3D before requesting (about resident evil) :moogle:
If that doesn't work out, I would like some good 3d classics pics again please. :P

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just now made a test video of Portal 2 (52 seconds or so) it's very blurry and dark, but you at least can see some depth.
If people wanna see what it looks like, let me know, and i'll try to figure out if it's possible to show it to u guys :lol:

EDIT: Mean time i'll try and figure out how to properly make a 3d vid, without the tedious method wich I am using now :P

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Eighteen sorry about making that other thread. I couldn't find this one at the time. Appreciate any thing you can come up. After you cool 3D pictures would love to see 3D game movies.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks Eighteen sorry about making that other thread. I couldn't find this one at the time. Appreciate any thing you can come up. After you cool 3D pictures would love to see 3D game movies.

No problemo :D
I have managed to make very short clips.. though sometimes it really lags for one eye.
I don't think I will be able to make decent clips without buying some extra hardware :(..

But i'll do my best!!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No problemo :D
I have managed to make very short clips.. though sometimes it really lags for one eye.
I don't think I will be able to make decent clips without buying some extra hardware :(..

But i'll do my best!!
How was you doing the screenshots? Couldn't you just use those videos and converted them?
With something like this.
here

Artaud077

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello!
I'm new to this site, and only what you found that I saw yourimpressive work with gamecube games, and wanted to know if you could take screenshots of Time Splitters Future Perfect, is that it is my favorite game and I would like to see how to it would look in3d effect

excuse my bad English
n_n

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw