Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
KingVamp said:
Thanks.
happy.gif

My eyes even after a well. Only getting that normal sleepy feeling when playing a game to long.

The game in 3D is great, but I still think you holding back top much in depth(well maybe just a bit).
tongue.gif

Why so many pics tho, Eighteen?

Oh, and your read me files should really say where they are hosted, not just your name.

We need more open world pics. Like "tale of" games.

biggrin.gif
well it's kinda hard to pick the right depth, because I play everything on a 21inch monitor, and the depth on that screen looks very diffrently, then the little screen on the 3DS.
The thing is, sometimes on the big screen, I have a lot of pop out.. while I look at the same picture on the 3DS, and I barely see any of it..
then there are other times when its vice versa, I think it looks okay on the big screen, and it pokes out your eye on the 3DS.. so I am always a bit carefull how I put the 3D effect, untill I found the right spot for things.

and so many files because , I felth like I wanted to show a lot of that game, plus I was away for such a long time, so this is a little make up for, that I have been gone for so long
nyanya.gif

QUOTE(Sick Wario @ Oct 6 2011, 09:47 PM) the Super Mario World 2 pics look amazing in 3d

nintendo must do a remake

Thanks
nyanya.gif

I'm glad you like it., and Yeah!! More remakes !! ^^;;

Ismaw34

Trophies
XP
Country
I enyoied all the 3ds images, took 30 minutes to load up the SD XD

It wold be great if you make more nes or snes games.
-SMW1
-SMB3
For example
tongue.gif

Thanks for the 3d.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ismaw34 said:

-SMW1
-SMB3
For example
tongue.gif

Thanks for the 3d.

Thank u !! ^^

I will definitely make more 2d pictures, but it is a very time consuming job, so it might take a while before I make any new.

And you're welcome ;D

D

Deleted User

QUOTE(Ismaw34 @ Oct 7 2011, 02:09 AM)

-SMW1
-SMB3
For example
tongue.gif

Thanks for the 3d.

Thank u !! ^^

I will definitely make more 2d pictures, but it is a very time consuming job, so it might take a while before I make any new.

And you're welcome ;D
*mwah*

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wanna request one! Erm lemme think Final Fantasy VII! :D Yes there is a PC version. Also Eighteen I haven't spoken with you for a long time D:
I wanted to do final fantasy 7 a few months ago, but the thing is.. all backgrounds are 2d bitmaps, onl maybe the battle should work..
Buuuut, there is another problem as well, I cant get it to work xD.. I think.. well I tried it before, but with the 3D on, the game wont run :(

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wanna request one! Erm lemme think Final Fantasy VII! :D Yes there is a PC version. Also Eighteen I haven't spoken with you for a long time D:
I wanted to do final fantasy 7 a few months ago, but the thing is.. all backgrounds are 2d bitmaps, onl maybe the battle should work..
Buuuut, there is another problem as well, I cant get it to work xD.. I think.. well I tried it before, but with the 3D on, the game wont run :(

Then Ill request [prototype]! :P

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love Klonoa, and can't wait to check out the new screens. Problem is, none of the spoiler tags on the first page work for me, so I can't get to them. Thanks for continuing to make these eighteen :)

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love Klonoa, and can't wait to check out the new screens. Problem is, none of the spoiler tags on the first page work for me, so I can't get to them. Thanks for continuing to make these eighteen :)
They don't work for you?
Do more people also have this problem? it works for me though.

Anyhoo, http://www.mediafire...srggt9db6662d83 here is the download link then ;D
Enjoy.

And no problem, I like making these :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies