3DS 11.4 Firmware Update Available

0hnqi7q.png

Just today, Nintendo 3DS firmware 11.4.0-37 has been released. I saw no other posts on this so far, so I am posting it. Here is what I found so far has been either temporarily or permanently broken/patched.

BootNTR Selector: Working with latest version (2.7.3)

UDSploit: Patched

Soundhax: Patched (Finally Nintendo... Lmao)

Safehax: Doesn't work without UDSploit, so therefore broken.

11.4.0-37 fixes the slowdown bug for some games like OOT3D that 11.3.0-36 has introduced. Confirmed by @Feffe

Please let me know if anything else got patched. Yes, of course, if you have A9LH+Luma3DS, you can safely update.

Last edited by Deleted member 350372, , Reason: BootNTR Selector got updated hours ago for 11.4 support! :D

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll wait at least two weeks to upgrade my new 3DS. Because it's coming out several updates on http://astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/

The updates available on this site are safe ?
you realize all his builds for luma are just copied. why not use luma updater and you can update every second if you wanted to without having to use a computer.. or download zips.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tried latest one and GBA_Firm and TWL_Firm are working again so yeah!
N3DS? or O3DS

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
you realize all his builds for luma are just copied. why not use luma updater and you can update every second if you wanted to without having to use a computer.. or download zips.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

N3DS? or O3DS
N3DS. They were working on O3DS so no need to update for it.

the only thing that matters for me is NTR CFW (i have N3DS 11.3E A9LH)

No NTR Support yet on 11.4

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jmhannz
I always updated Luma using LumaUpdate.
But there are no new updates.
I thought all the builds get finalized and we can update to the latest nightly with the app? I don't have my DS with me so I cannot test this. And I am running the stable release too. Guess I'll have to become a nightly kid to be able to run my VC stuff

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
I thought all the builds get finalized and we can update to the latest nightly with the app? I don't have my DS with me so I cannot test this. And I am running the stable release too. Guess I'll have to become a nightly kid to be able to run my VC stuff
No, LumaUpdater is not updated yet (even selecting latest hourly build), but it will so it's not a bad idea.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
On latest hourly Luma release both Freeshop and Homebrew Channel CIA are working.
Also as said before GBA Injection, DS Flashcards as well as TWFirm/TWLoader are working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: