Gaming 3DS 11.3.0-36 out now

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the FTP Servers;
Could it be that the old 3ds's wifi communicatior (or whatever they call it now a days.) Is different from the New 3DS's?

Maybe the 3DS's CPU (on an old 3ds.) Cannot support FTPDB? Like, maybe the CPU might not be able to handle the transfering of files with File Zilla (or whatever other FTP service for PC.) wirelessly?

That's just my guess becuase my new 3ds works just fine. Haven't tested it out on an old 3ds

FTP works fine on O3DS.......

Still I don't get it why some people can't use FTP...

Other then internet for the most part it should be completely stable.

therealdoug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question - in order to restore an 11.2 sysNAND, do I just launch hourglass 9 and hit the "restore sysNAND with al9h" option?

r3ddevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super noon question but I literally hacked my 3ds like 3 days ago using the 3ds-guide. I am using luna and ah9.
How should I go about updating to the new fw? Or is it even worth updating to 11.3

drsalvador555

Japanese Game Translation Editor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get legit cias without any hacks or am I screwed at doing anything because of the latest update

I'll try to be less "aggressive" this time. If you're on 11.2 or lower, you can google how to install legit CIAs, but you'll need to use SoundHax or something similar to do so. If you're on 11.3 then as of right now you can't, as there's no way to do SoundHax without the 11.3 payload, which we don't have yet.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super noon question but I literally hacked my 3ds like 3 days ago using the 3ds-guide. I am using luna and ah9.
How should I go about updating to the new fw? Or is it even worth updating to 11.3

install as u normally would install an update. a9lh and luma will protect u.

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's Luma + A9LH (Arm9 Loader Hax) and if you're on 11.2 then I suggest you either A) stay on 11.2 if you use Homebrew Launcher regularly, or B) Update to 11.3
Doing B is simple, just update your system normally but make SURE you have "sys 11.2.0-35" before you do so. If there's no "sys" then don't update as you did something wrong.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK well hopefully Soon we will have a hack for the newest update in screwed at the moment

Follow Smea's twitter, he'll keep you posted. He's probably still at work, but he'll tell you as soon as he figures it out. And N3DS payloads will probably come first, as O3DS/2DS have a different error handler.

drsalvador555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have to wait until a new hack comes out because this is updated on the newest version and never been hacked before

SoundHax will still work unless something amazing changed, just wait for the payloads.
I'll assume you're new to the SoundHax thing, just go to the website for it, and download the correct file when it updates, then put it on your SD card, then launch the sound player, play the <3 Nedwill file and bam, you're in Homebrew Launcher. But that's after the payloads are released.

Last edited by drsalvador555,

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoundHax will still work unless something amazing changed, just wait for the payloads.
I'll assume you're new to the SoundHax thing, just go to the website for it, and download the correct file when it updates, then put it on your SD card, then launch the sound player, play the <3 Nedwill file and bam, you're in Homebrew Launcher. But that's after the payloads are released.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No I've used 3ds guide on 4 different devices and successfully manage to hack them but there were clients and this ones personally one I bought for me but was updated

KurtKocaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man if you don't have any hacks. and you updated. and looked through everything on the 3DS. You'd see absolutely no difference. God if this is gonna be their excuse for every damn update i might as well buy an Xbox one/PS4, atleast they're open with what's in their updates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_32.png
    Screenshot_32.png
    13 KB · Views: 146

Crimson-Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But sounhax won't work for newest update correct? Because homebrew doesn't load I've tried

not until the payload file for homebrew launcher is updated for the system software ... im waiting for this as well ^.=.^

edit: i updated not knowing that it would break the launcher however 90% of what i do on my 3ds doesent require the launcher so i have no problem waiting for the new payload file

Last edited by Crimson-Fyre,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!