Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
O cool! I grabbed it! called 3DNES_old.3dsx :D

however it doesn't show anything except configuration menu :)
pushing B at same time brings up a grey screen which I then can press L on which takes me to a cursor... pushing left on the d-pad takes me to configuration menu which has three choices:
frameskip: 0 (i can select more or less here)
and vsync: enable / disable
then theres a blank space which i can select and do nothing with.
under it is exit and start game which i cannot select because i am selecting the blank space instead.

https://github.com/St4rk/3DNES

EDIT:
To all who will use this.. remember to manually create a folder in root of sd card called 3dnes and inside that a folder called roms... then put roms here... also don't add the game "Batman (e)" it will reboot crash the system :)

But really cool emulator, it's pretty smooth! I am looking forwards to sound and clipping of tiles. Keep up the great work!

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
O cool! I grabbed it! called 3DNES_old.3dsx :D

however it doesn't show anything except configuration menu :)
pushing B at same time brings up a grey screen which I then can press L on which takes me to a cursor... pushing left on the d-pad takes me to configuration menu which has three choices:
frameskip: 0 (i can select more or less here)
and vsync: enable / disable
then theres a blank space which i can select and do nothing with.
under it is exit and start game which i cannot select because i am selecting the blank space instead.

https://github.com/St4rk/3DNES

EDIT:
To all who will use this.. remember to manually create a folder in root of sd card called 3dnes and inside that a folder called roms... then put roms here... also don't add the game "Batman (e)" it will reboot crash the system :)

But really cool emulator, it's pretty smooth! I am looking forwards to sound and clipping of tiles. Keep up the great work!

Good to know about Batman, there is a version which use a different mapper and other use MMC3(as far as i know the MMC3 was implemented correct), i will do debug on it, but is not now my focus, sorry XD

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody has posted any opposition to this, so here's the .cia version I mentioned earlier. This is probably based on an older version - I have no idea. Don't bug st4rk about this as he didn't make this build, and nor did I.

~snip~

Obviously delete this post if you'd rather it not be shared.

I installed it, and in the banner it says "3DNES1.0", so it's probably version 1.0.

nitendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there already out a .3DSX file for NinjHAX users?

Thanks!
If you have bothered just scrolling to the top of this page - you wouldn't have to post that stupid question. Stop posting in threads before reading AT LEAST THE LAST FRIGGIN PAGE!

/dACE

jamosb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a great start. I have made the 1.2 into a cia file for myself would need the authors permission to share. Since I lost sound in emuland 9.5 not using atm but I guess I could use a different sd card with 4.02 emuland and it would work better. Love to see a newer version compatable with later versions of emuland, better game compatibility and maybe a widescreen option.

Reactions: Kikirini and Idaho

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a great start. I have made the 1.2 into a cia file for myself would need the authors permission to share. Since I lost sound in emuland 9.5 not using atm but I guess I could use a different sd card with 4.02 emuland and it would work better. Love to see a newer version compatable with later versions of emuland, better game compatibility and maybe a widescreen option.
What? I never used this emulator because the OP says there is no sound yet ,where can I get a compiled build with sound?

Reactions: Idaho

st4rk

nah
OP
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, sorry for that *sleep* in 3DNES, many things happened in my life(good and bad) and i stopped the development of emulator, i belive which much people really got sad with this (or happy), but i will back to development of emulator. I will start finishing the new PPU, there is a lot of documentation and i don't have much time in my real life(too much projects in university, articles, tutor etc), however i started a little *scripts of things to do everyday*, i belive which that will help with that. So each day i will take a bit of time to read more about NES and improve the 3DNES.

Another important thing which maybe i will change the emulator name, i have plans to implement support to other consoles which use the MOS Technology Family, like PC Engine which is a *6502 more powerful* , however it will come with time. Another thing which will probably help with homebrews is which i will try find another entry-points which can be used with gspwn(DMA-Haxx), to load some homebrews, of course which we will have some limitations, however i want a entry-point with sdmc acess.

Anyway, sorry for the away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1