Hacking 3D goes crazy after some time in emuNAND (cfw reinand)

ramako

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, N3DS with reinand 9.2 , after closing and opening the lid the 3d will work just fine. But, after certain time / putting the 3ds to sleep or, some other unknown reason, the superstable 3d will start going crazy at certain times, showing double images and a bad 3d. If i reboot it, it'll be fixed...until it breaks again.

Going into settings show that the superstable 3d fails to locate my head (quite a lot). This failure does not happen after rebooting, so somehow there is something that makes superstable 3d break....

Anyone else also experienced this problem? any solution?

xAKLx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem, with reinand on 10.5, even with arm9loaderhax, have you found a solution?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
For what you described, it is the same problem, but maybe the solution depends on 3ds region
I have U version, and you?

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well worth mentioning that I had a similar behavior ,at first thought it was me , but the super 3D seems to have a strange behavior when in the emunand , it's like suddenly lost focus, I know this can happen depending on some light conditions, but in emunan gives me the impression that happen very often.

xAKLx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, it is not about the problem where you close the 3ds and everything is fine, it is a problem where the super stable 3d is working well for some seconds, and then goes crazy, when I change the theme, the 3d works fine for a few seconds, and then goes crazy again, With rxTools and reiNand, only on emunand, sysnand works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30