The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a lazy eye, which prevents me from crossing my eyes to see these pictures in 3D, and the moving pics hurt my eyes. I also don't have 3D glasses.

Is there any other way I could see these in 3D?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
Well, uh, no not really. :/
Of course, when the 3DS comes out.....
smileipb2.png

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can see 3D with lazy eyes, using side by side pictures.

have each side of the picture printed to a separate page.
use 2 mirror, which you put front of you in a V layout, each one pointing to one of the picture.

like this one
Move/rotate/align both mirror and image to mix your visions so that both image are as if it was only 1 image.

Premade Mirror glasses exists, but I have difficulties to find one in google image.
I found this one, which allow you to see the pictures side by side (no need to print to 2 pages), using 4 mirrors
http://www.lifein3d.com/stereo/screenscope-adjustable.html

4187_51054_v1.jpg

If you will have difficulties with 3DS autostereoscopie, I'm sure these kind of glasses could help too, as it extend the eyes axes.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
More shaky pics please.
The shaky pics are cool, but I wish they animated fast enough to where the eye couldn't detect movement. I have trouble with the cross-eyed pics as well, but I do get them to work. The effect reminds me of the Virtual Boy 3D.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you cannot see them cross-eye, that shaky technique can give a slight approximation of what it would like like.

I don't know how the actual 3DS photos with Metroid were made, so I would take that with a grain of salt until I really see a 3DS in action with my own eyes.

dragonb.gif

More headache ahead:
blazblu.gif

mountainbyspiritofcat.gif

3ds.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Crossing my eyes and trying to focus seems like looking left and right at the same time.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow those pictures lance posted actually look really good! Even mario kart looks really smooth and crisp. The little pictures work easier for me too, you can just 'relax' your eyes until the middle picture is in focus without having to force your eyes to be crossed.

Heres hoping you won't notice so many jaggies in 3D!
smile.gif

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
spiritofcat said:
alphajaehoon said:
arcrise4.jpg

biggrin.gif
Arc Rise Fantasia
That's a nice one!
Did you make it yourself or is it a legit screens shot?
Very nice 3D on the dragon, only problem is the on the right the dragon's wing and claw extends out past the HUD which is something to avoid when making 3D games.
The HUD should always be the closest element to the viewer otherwise you end up with objects being clipped by the HUD and that looks really bad.
I saw that happen in the Avatar 3D game on the 360. It had a mini-map in the bottom right of the screen and then had the ground extending out past it.
It's a mistake that I predict a lot of first generation 3D games will make. Hopefully they'll learn to avoid it pretty quickly though.

Yaa I made them myself thanks!
biggrin.gif
used an Nvidia 3d tool thingy
nyanya.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if cross-eye method doesn't suit you, you should try the straight-eye method (the one I'm using).

It can also be called the "see-through" method, as in fact you direct each eyes in front of you, as if you were watching at a far distance, through the image/monitor/book etc.

imagine it like this :
put your both hands in front of your head,, joining finger's extremity. Look at your computer screen, which is behind your hands, you will see a middle part between your hands.
If you do the same with 2 pictures instead of 2 hands, the middle part is the 3D part.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cyan said:
if cross-eye method doesn't suit you, you should try the straight-eye method (the one I'm using).

It can also be called the "see-through" method, as in fact you direct each eyes in front of you, as if you were watching at a far distance, through the image/monitor/book etc.

imagine it like this :
put your both hands in front of your head,, joining finger's extremity. Look at your computer screen, which is behind your hands, you will see a middle part between your hands.
If you do the same with 2 pictures instead of 2 hands, the middle part is the 3D part.

Yeah I tried explaining that to sooooooooooo many people :/ but the most of them just simply don't understand even if u explain how to.
that's why I only make crosseye pics, you have more chance people understand cross eye then your method.

And for myself.. I use your method as well lol usually, but I can do both without any trouble at all or so.... you can say I have black-belt in crossing my eyes n stuff
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo