321K Vita sold first 2 days in Japan

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Nobody start on the N64 has no games thing. I asked some friends to name 15 good N64 games the other day and they all could.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only 321k? Damn, that's actually pretty low. What about all those stories about 700,000 units shipped? 321k is less than the 3DS, which was totally overpriced and a massive flop.

I think you have the definition of "flop" wrong.

The Virtual Boy was a flop.

The Adventures of Pluto Nash was a flop.

The 3DS is not a flop, especially with the recent price cut and actual games getting released for it that weren't ports/remakes.

EDIT: Also "selling on a loss" only really digs you into the shit when you can't sell software/accessories to fill in the gap. 3DS software recently has sold rather well.
Virtual Boy was not a flop.
Yeah, it was a fail.
*Facepalm*

Hey, you only get to use the facepalm when you're right and the other person is saying something stupid.

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
3DS and Vita will do really well. Look at the numbers, 3DS sales are pretty much steady now as software is starting to flock in and the Vita had quite a good start and a promising future library.

Obviously the two combined will still get defeated by smartphones but on the bottom line both will still do well.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
3DS and Vita will do really well. Look at the numbers, 3DS sales are pretty much steady now as software is starting to flock in and the Vita had quite a good start and a promising future library.

Obviously the two combined will still get defeated by smartphones but on the bottom line both will still do well.
All this talk of "beaten" and "defeated" regarding game sales. I guess it's to be expected from gamers,but still. Smartphone sales are not directly proportional to 3DS and Vita sales. Smartphone's success does not equal gaming machine's failure. The numbers are completely independent of each other.

gamemazter12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PSVITA appeals more on the western gamers..//[the launch lineup, the features. etc]
3ds - 371k sales on 2 days.. no suprise since a first 3d handheld is just kills the people's curiosity..
considering the fact that nintendo controls JAPAN :D

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A PSVITA!!! uncharted im comin>>>>>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...